Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

My mod help

hilfefurmich79
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Male
    Number of posts : 3
    Job : **********
    Hobbie : Building blocks like Sluban and Enlighten, making Wolf and SOD mods, WW2 Buff
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

My mod help Empty My mod help

Post by hilfefurmich79 Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:03 am

I just completed my mod for SOD and am unsure what files I need to include so people can play it. I have changed some sound effects, graphics and of course the maps too. Also once I get the files together does anyone know where I can post my creation for others to play? And does it matter if its the SDL version or not?0

-Ken
    ronwolf1705
    ronwolf1705
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1252
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

My mod help Empty Re: My mod help

Post by ronwolf1705 Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:15 pm

In that case, probably all the files. As for the EXE, if there aren't any coding changes it might be smarter to add a 4SDL EXE, as I think that's what more people tend to use now.

As for posting your mod, you can upload it somewhere yourself, or perhaps someone else can help you out with that.

My mod help MMCS0206

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:51 pm

The mod can be sent to me at my jpb6891@yahoo.com email address and I can post it to my archive page on archive.org when I have the time. I am busy with school, but I can eventually get it posted. Send it to me and I will post it when I have time to spare. You can also create a page in the software collection on archive.org if you want to and upload it yourself to your own page.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:49 am