Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Will Wolfenstein The New Order work on an Intel Graphics 3000 HD?

Will Wolfenstein The New Order work on an Intel Graphics 3000 HD? Empty Will Wolfenstein The New Order work on an Intel Graphics 3000 HD?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Rage can work on an Intel Graphics 3000 HD, so why not Wolfenstein the New Order? What do you people think? Will I be able to run the game or not?
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Will Wolfenstein The New Order work on an Intel Graphics 3000 HD? Empty Re: Will Wolfenstein The New Order work on an Intel Graphics 3000 HD?

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Nope.

Get a graphics card. What card you can get is limited to your entire system (specifically the motherboard but if your entire system is junk, just start anew.)

If by a fluke of chance you somehow manage to run the game on integrated graphics, the gameplay will be very bad. You'd have to set minimum settings most likely and accompany it with unplayable frame-rates. 

[url=http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=7799&game=Wolfenstein: The New Order]http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=7799&game=Wolfenstein:%20The%20New%20Order[/url]
    Above in the link are the minimum system requirements. The Intel integrated graphics do not meet a GT 9000 series.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Will Wolfenstein The New Order work on an Intel Graphics 3000 HD? Empty Re: Will Wolfenstein The New Order work on an Intel Graphics 3000 HD?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:42 pm

There is a chance that it might work. I will have to see when I get it. I already pre ordered it.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:39 pm

All right, just be ready to get a new computer. Maybe if you could play Wolfenstein 2009 you will survive... to me lower than 30 fps is barely playable.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am