Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Death Penalty

Are you for or against death penalty?

[ 3 ]
    60% [60%] 
    [ 1 ]
    20% [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    20% [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 5

I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Number of posts : 5087
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Death Penalty

Post by Dark_wizzie on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:25 am

I'm curious if you guys have anything to say with regards to the death penalty? Do you think some crimes warrant death? But furthermore, do you think death is a copout to a life in prision, which could be better or worse? (And DO YOU think a life in prision is better than death?) Recently on the news, a man created a rukus on death row, and promises not to stop until he was killed - does this make the situations, assisted suicide rather than death penalty?

I personally don't care. I want money to stop being bleed out. In fact, it's probably cheaper to keep people off death row. But right now it's the worst possible combination. Not only are we paying for death row, we're not even killing anybody. Kill people, or don't. But either way, quit being a patzer about it and get it over with. Efficiency, folks. We want efficiency.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2014-07-25

Re: Death Penalty

Post by wwejonathan on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:10 am

i am a firm believer of death penalty, although, it should be reserve for really really bad case

Current date/time is Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:20 pm