Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

ADH update including When We Dead Awaken II

Schabbs
    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3036
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

ADH update including When We Dead Awaken II Empty ADH update including When We Dead Awaken II

Post by Schabbs Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:29 pm

ADH update including When We Dead Awaken II
    Paal tells me that links to A Doll's House 4SDL V4.00 1-10 is now available. The updated game package includes one new episode; When We Dead Awaken II. See the included documentation for info about the games and the update. An updated version of A Doll's House Hint Manual is also available. Find them:here. Vista/Windows 7-compatible.

Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1201
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

ADH update including When We Dead Awaken II Empty Re: ADH update including When We Dead Awaken II

Post by WolferCooker Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:59 pm

I'll check it out when I feel like it
    Poet
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2012-11-18

ADH update including When We Dead Awaken II Empty Re: ADH update including When We Dead Awaken II

Post by Poet Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:39 am

Due to an oversight WDA II is not beatable on the 'easy' ('baby') difficulty setting. I shall have a fixed version uploaded within 24 hours.

Poet.
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently

Post by WolferCooker Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Sounds like a major bug that needed to be fixed.
    Poet
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2012-11-18

Post by Poet Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:27 am

A new version fixing the above mentioned problem is up.

There is no new exe, all I had to do was to make a small change to the map. In addition I made another change to remove the possibility for a very obscure, and unintentional, shortcut.

Although the problem only applied to the 'easy' difficulty setting I recommend that you download the latest version even if you play on a higher difficluty level.

The new version is V4.02. Check the included documentation to see that you have the latest version.

A new version of the hint manual has been up a while too, reflecting V4.02. To be sure you have the latest version of the hint manual download that after you download the game package.

http://home.online.no/~p-olstad/wolfenstein/adh.html

Poet.
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male

Post by WolferCooker Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:14 pm

Hmmmm. I'll give it a go as soon as I can.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:59 pm