Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

Castle Totenschloss released!

Jeimuzu73
    Jeimuzu73
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 48
    Hobbie : Designing games
    Registration date : 2011-05-15

Castle Totenschloss released! - Page 2 Empty Castle Totenschloss released!

Post by Jeimuzu73 Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

I've released my third Wolf3D fangame just before Christmas. Based on WSJ's Castle Totenkopf mod. Enjoy!

http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/209980-anvilstein-3d-castle-totenschloss
    Jeimuzu73
    Jeimuzu73
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male

Castle Totenschloss released! - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Totenschloss released!

Post by Jeimuzu73 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Aight, looks like you need the guide. Here goes:

Follow the numbered directions and you'll have weakened the boss' guard at the west. Don't open both doors yet when there's tons of guys at the front. You instead flank them through the secret cross (Hence the name 'Crucial Cross'. Don't use your 1-ups if your health isn't under 26. Maybe you were a little hasty with the sniping, and hence you got overrun by the foes. If you still need more help, I'll post a YouTube playthrough on it and you can see how it goes. It is NOT impossible, if I have beaten it, you can beat it too, with time and perseverance.
    Attachments
    Castle Totenschloss released! - Page 2 Attachmentctlv18w3.png
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (58 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1201
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

Post by WolferCooker Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:36 am

I did it! And I never looked at your guide until now!

I thought about flanking them through the cross and did it all myself before I looked at your post. That was a last resort because I wanted to conserve the lives. After a few tries that way, I somehow got the boss to come after me. And I managed to lure him into the cross. With all the health and rifle ammo from the killed guards southeast room, I used all the weapons to take him down.

I sure as hell didn't want to eliminate the other half of the guards after how I far I was.

My apologies for my ragequit comments.

Jeimuzu73
    Jeimuzu73
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male

Post by Jeimuzu73 Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:42 am

It's alright. About time, eh? I can imagine the relief on your face after beating the level. I told you it's not impossible. Now I need someone to do a Youtube video playthrough or review on this game. Smile
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently

Post by WolferCooker Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:18 am

WolfForever will take care of the review if he plays it and beats it. Even if he uses this thread as advice to beat it faster than me, it's still gonna take some time.
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male

Post by WolferCooker Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:17 pm

I've never said this, but I actually like some of the selections of music and they seem to be in MIDI format. Megajim, if you're around do you have the MIDIs?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:18 am