Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Finding Amazing Grace

Finding Amazing Grace Empty Finding Amazing Grace

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 7:58 pm

This story is a Wolfenstein and Narnia crossover.

William Joseph Blazkowicz returned to London for debriefing. “Excellent work Blazkowicz. You stopped the Nazis from using the power of the Black Sun to win the war. You can have some time off. May Jesus bless you.” said the OSA director.

As William Joseph Blazkowicz was leaving OSA headquarters, he prayed to Jesus. “Jesus, please forgive me for all my sins. Amen.”

Joseph decided to visit Professor Digory Kirke. “Good morning Digory.” said William Joseph Blazkowicz. “Good morning Joseph. What brings you here?” said Digory Kirke. “Can I use your wardrobe to get into Narnia?” said William Joseph. “Feel free to use it to get into Narnia.” said Professor Kirke. William Joseph Blazkowicz went through the wardrobe into Narnia.

Aslan appeared to William Joseph Blazkowicz. “Hello Aslan. Do you have a job for me?” said William Joseph Blazkowicz. “Hello Sir William Joseph Blazkowicz. I do have a job for you. You are to go back in time to 990 AD and convince two wizards, two witches, and other sorcerers to follow me. If they continue to practice witchcraft, the results will be devastating.” said Aslan. Aslan teleported William Joseph Blazkowicz to 990 AD.

It was night. William Joseph Blazkowicz heard the two witches and the two wizards talking about creating a witchcraft and wizardry school. William Joseph approached the witches and wizards. “I am a Christian. I have Bible verses to tell you. When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 18:9-14. Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins. I sinned when I used occult powers to defeat my enemies. I asked Jesus for forgiveness and I was forgiven.” said William Joseph. “I am a sinner. Jesus, I believe that you died on the cross to save us from our sins. Please forgive me for all of my sins.” said the two men and the two women individually. Joseph handed them Bibles. “The Bible is God’s word. Read it daily. Go tell the sorcerers about Jesus.” said Joseph. The two men and two women told the sorcerers about Jesus and they converted to Christianity. William Joseph Blazkowicz, the two men, the two women, and the other people were teleported into Narnia by Aslan.

Aslan approached the crowd. “You are in another land called Narnia. Time in Narnia is different than Earth time. In Narnia, I go by Aslan. On Earth, I go by Jesus. You people can work in Narnia for me if you want to. Men can be knights and doctors. Women can be doctors and nurses. There are a lot of positions to choose from. Children who want to have job positions in Narnia can go into training at Narnia School. Narnia School is looking for employees.” The people got to work serving Aslan in Narnia.

Last edited by jpb6891 on Thu May 17, 2012 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Finding Amazing Grace Empty Re: Finding Amazing Grace

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed May 16, 2012 8:03 pm