This morning I found the readme-devcpp file in my source folder, and it said to download the packages, SDL-1.2.13-1chaos.DevPak (544 kB), and SDL_mixer-1.2.6-2mol.DevPak (347 kB), then install them by using the 'package manager' found under 'tools.'
I did that, but was still getting all the errors. So I uninstalled and reinstalled Dev-C++, deleted my source folder and extracted it again from the zip, then reinstalled the package files I downloaded this morning.
My errors were brought down to 25. Two of the lines of code had , which was showing up in a couple of the messages. I changed that to .
Now, I only have one error "id_vl.cpp [Warning] converting of negative value `-0x000000001' to `unsigned int'" and when I compile and run I get the pop-up message 'No Wolfenstein 3d Data Files To Be Found.'
I do have an EXE file in the source folder now, and when clicked on it says 'SDL.dll not found.'
On the plus side I'm not getting the errors I did before, and what I'm getting now are probably simple fixes.