Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

Operation: Mutant Strike 2 SDL Released

Schabbs
    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3036
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Operation: Mutant Strike 2 SDL Released Empty Operation: Mutant Strike 2 SDL Released

Post by Schabbs Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:16 am

Operation: Mutant Strike 2 SDL Released

Operation: Mutant Strike 2 SDL Released Oms21
    More Screenshots

Majik Monkee is pleased to present the SDL release of Operation: Mutant Strike 2. There are 10 straight levels that are quite extensive, well designed and well decorated. Most of the levels are by Majik and ack, but Dumscheissekopf, Arielus and myself also contributed one level each. Special thanks to Andy Nonymous for development of the SDL exe, and of course, thanks again to everyone who devoted their time and effort to the development of the original DOS version! You can get it here. The SDL version is Vista/Windows 7-compatible.

Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper
    Per-Scan
    Per-Scan
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2010-09-29

Operation: Mutant Strike 2 SDL Released Empty Re: Operation: Mutant Strike 2 SDL Released

Post by Per-Scan Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 am

Hmmm, I wonder what I'll be playing during my lunch time then... Razz Been looking forward to this. The OMS games are pretty high on my list of all-time greats. They're a really nice balance between classic Wolf and something new. Also, having Blake Stone characters in a mod always gets Brownie points from me!

Zombie
    Tragos2d
    Tragos2d
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 140
    Job : Pouring gasoline on fires.
    Hobbie : Talent is so unpopular...
    Registration date : 2011-07-06

Operation: Mutant Strike 2 SDL Released Empty Re: Operation: Mutant Strike 2 SDL Released

Post by Tragos2d Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Blake Stone had an awesome variety in enemies. Not to mention also nice graphics!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:37 pm