Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

5 posters

YO DAWGS I'M HERE TO THROW IT DOWN!

ThatGuy
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-01-29

YO DAWGS I'M HERE TO THROW IT DOWN! Empty YO DAWGS I'M HERE TO THROW IT DOWN!

Post by ThatGuy Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:57 am

Seriously though, i'm new, SO PRAISE ME!so i hope we can all FIGHT!get along and...i forgot the point, but still, i'm new. Very Happy
    Schabbs
    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3036
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

YO DAWGS I'M HERE TO THROW IT DOWN! Empty Re: YO DAWGS I'M HERE TO THROW IT DOWN!

Post by Schabbs Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums. Please try and keep it friendly. YO DAWGS I'M HERE TO THROW IT DOWN! Icon_smile

Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper
    jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 643
    Job : Partime Evil Semi-Genius Plotting To Take Over Half The World. Partime Undead Charged With Keeping the Darkness Dark
    Hobbie : Staying Out Of Sunlight
    Message : Wolfenstein:Umbrella Beginnings Episode 2 released! Download now!

Registration date : 2008-08-09

YO DAWGS I'M HERE TO THROW IT DOWN! Empty Re: YO DAWGS I'M HERE TO THROW IT DOWN!

Post by jayngo26 Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Hello. Welcome to the madness...

http://jayngoware.com/
    PicNic
    PicNic
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1584
    Registration date : 2007-04-16

Post by PicNic Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:46 am

You should post normal to be welcomed...
    Dean
    Dean
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 590
    Hobbie : Being smarter then everyone else in the room...

Post by Dean Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Gee, someone wrote 'Welcome to the madness' how friggin' original......

The Wolfenstein 3d Blog - Updated Wednesdays!
    jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Job : Partime Evil Semi-Genius Plotting To Take Over Half The World. Partime Undead Charged With Keeping the Darkness Dark

Post by jayngo26 Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:23 am

Dean wrote:Gee, someone wrote 'Welcome to the madness' how friggin' original......

Hmph. If I actually cared I think I would be offended. YO DAWGS I'M HERE TO THROW IT DOWN! Icon_eek . But, "Welcome to the madness" is my typical way of saying "Hello" or "Welcome to the forums", which I find, as you said 'how friggin' original'.

Besides, is "Welcome to the madness" not the truth?!?

Dean
    Dean
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by Dean Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:40 pm

jayngo26 wrote:
    Dean wrote:Gee, someone wrote 'Welcome to the madness' how friggin' original......
    What's mad about this place? it's the most docile place on earth, you might as well all be deer frolicking on the lawn at Walt Disney's house!

Or maybe it's all those crazy mods you guys release here!
    Announced: 400
    Released: 3
    jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by jayngo26 Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:51 am

Dean wrote:
    jayngo26 wrote:
    What's mad about this place? it's the most docile place on earth, you might as well all be deer frolicking on the lawn at Walt Disney's house!

Or maybe it's all those crazy mods you guys release here!
    Announced: 400
    Released: 3

Haha. Nice. That makes me think back to good ole' Mr. Disney. He was a lovely chap. I was sad when he had to leave this world. You know, it's a little known fact that Walt kept his head Cryogenically frozen. Sound like "madness"? Maybe. But check this out: Oh boy... and then...The Truth Will Be Told...

The latter article is of particular interest. While they "claim" that dead people cannot currently "come out of a state of being cryogenically frozen", we know the future is wide open. Think back 100 years. Imagine talking about the "Internet" or "Landing on the Moon". They would of called you MAD. So, really, "madness" is a point of view. I personally believe W. Disney was/is brilliant. Years ahead of the curve as some would say...

EDIT: I did some further research and it all comes back to this picture:Walt n' Mickey. Just as I had always suspected, word is he is being kept in cryopreservation somewhere beneath this statue....

Dean
    Dean
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by Dean Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:02 pm

jayngo26 wrote:Haha. Nice. That makes me think back to good ole' Mr. Disney. He was a lovely chap. I was sad when he had to leave this world. You know, it's a little known fact that Walt kept his head Cryogenically frozen. Sound like "madness"? Maybe. But check this out: Oh boy... and then...The Truth Will Be Told...

The latter article is of particular interest. While they "claim" that dead people cannot currently "come out of a state of being cryogenically frozen", we know the future is wide open. Think back 100 years. Imagine talking about the "Internet" or "Landing on the Moon". They would of called you MAD. So, really, "madness" is a point of view. I personally believe W. Disney was/is brilliant. Years ahead of the curve as some would say...

EDIT: I did some further research and it all comes back to this picture:Walt n' Mickey. Just as I had always suspected, word is he is being kept in cryopreservation somewhere beneath this statue....

Actually the thing about Walt Disney is completely untrue. It's been a rumour for years but never happened. This is a quote from the wiki page, but if you search you'll find other places that state the rumour is completely false.
    A long-standing urban legend maintains that Disney was cryogenically frozen, and his frozen corpse was
    stored underneath the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland.The first known instance of cryogenic freezing of a corpse occurred a month later, in January 1967
    You don't seriously believe that they would store his head underneath a statue in the most public place in all of Disnyeland do you?
    jayngo26
    jayngo26
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male

Post by jayngo26 Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:03 am

Well, whether or not Walt is cryogenically frozen remains to be seen. I guess down the road, if man figures out how to bring people out of that state, then we will know for sure.

As far as him being buried beneath the statue or the Pirates of the Carribbean ride, I guess it's all speculation. There are massive tunnel ways beneath Disneyland. Who knows. Perhaps there is some kind of experimental lab down there. Mwhahaha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:07 pm