Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

chefs are chubbier than regular humans aren't they?

Princess Peach
    Princess Peach
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Female
    Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2017-01-28

chefs are chubbier than regular humans aren't they? Empty chefs are chubbier than regular humans aren't they?

Post by Princess Peach Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:23 am

have you ever noticed that all chefs seem to be chubbier than the average person? And I don't mean they're SUPER OBESE FAT where all you see is a giant stomach ball when they walk, but they're always way more plump. it's like the general body figure for a chef is always somewhere close to the middle of between average and super fat. Do these people not care about being healthy or athletic or are they saying that being someone chubby is better for your health or are they just so addicted to eating things (for testing purposes to make sure it tastes ok for others of course) that they can't accurately get their weight down to slim/athletic looking? If the latter I guess that means being a chef is not great for your physical health or maybe it is because you get tons of different nutrients and I'm sure the taste of food makes them happy so perhaps the mental health benefits outweigh (outweigh? haha) the physical chubby look and added fat on their body, or maybe they get bored of the food after a while and just eat out of habit because food is always right there in front of them, I guess chefs do get exercise because they have to move sometimes which could explain why their plump seems evenly portioned across their body unless that's more a genetic thing... but I don't know I think I'd rather be slim than a chef when it really comes down to it, especially considering how easy it is to just throw delicious food in the microwave or oven and be a person who advocates for simple, easy to make things. The only exception to the fat chef rule I think is Gordon Ramsey, which makes me believe he is not really an actual chef and more like how a wrestler "pretends" to be fighting or Dr. Phil (and Dr. Oz apparently) are not real doctors and just acting that way because they're in the "entertainment industry" or whatever.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:43 pm