Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED

vaultkeeper
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2008-08-17

Wolfenstein - Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED Empty Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED

Post by vaultkeeper Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:12 pm

Click the link below to download it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kuw0qt0viu0hn7/PTH.zip?dl=0

This contains 31 new levels (the final version will have 50).  They have all been optimized for pistol start or continuous play on Death Incarnate.

The levels are divided into sections, each with a theme.  The elevator out of each section (except for the Tunnels) is guarded by a unique boss. The sections included in Phase 1 are as follows.

1-5: Tunnels
    6-11: Dungeon (Boss: Captain Schwarzsicht)
    12-21: Old Castle (Boss: Ubermutant)
    22-31: Keep (Boss: Colonel Feuerspritz)

See the "Read This" section for the full storyline.  Screenshots are below.

Wolfenstein - Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED Holl1_zps3j1lis8b
    Wolfenstein - Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED Holl2_zps73y7tfsx
    Wolfenstein - Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED Holl3_zps4yl6l8k7
    Wolfenstein - Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED Holl4_zpsz5fdc8aa
    Wolfenstein - Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED Holl5_zpsjhr10rg5
    Wolfenstein - Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED Holl7_zpsf1npy420

Hope you enjoy and post any feedback you may have to this thread.
    GeezerBot
    GeezerBot
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Wolfenstein - Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED Empty Lovin it!

Post by GeezerBot Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:23 pm

Love this Mod. I'm on Level 3 right now.
    famicomwave
    famicomwave
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 11
    Hobbie : Music, Art, Design, Wolf3D
    Registration date : 2017-07-21

Wolfenstein - Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED Empty Re: Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED

Post by famicomwave Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:07 pm

Just started playing this. I am on floor 3 as well. Good god the lack of food has me sweating bullets. The poison food is freaking crazy!!

Sponsored content

Wolfenstein - Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED Empty Re: Passage to Höllenteufel (Wolfenstein Forever) Phase 1 RELEASED

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:24 am