Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Post in this thread if you want your account deactivated. (Edited)

stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Post in this thread if you want your account deactivated. (Edited) Empty Post in this thread if you want your account deactivated. (Edited)

Post by stathmk Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:37 am

Post in this thread if you want your account deactivated. (Edited on December 28, 2022)

I thought that the Help Desk section is appropriate for this.

I have been asked on Diehard Wolfers to deactivate an account here.  If you want your wolf3d.darkbb.com account deactivated or banned, then briefly post in this thread using that account with the deactivation request.  That way, I can be sure that you’re not any kind of catphish that’s confusing me to deactivate another person’s account.  A catphish is somebody stealing somebody’s identity online or spoofing as other people.  Thank you for understanding.

Last edited by stathmk on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm not looking forward to deactivating accounts anymore.)

Post in this thread if you want your account deactivated. (Edited) Empty Re: Post in this thread if you want your account deactivated. (Edited)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:16 am

Please delete mine.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post in this thread if you want your account deactivated. (Edited) Empty From now on...

Post by stathmk Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:23 am

From now on, I'd rather that nobody has the type of account deactivation where the username is changed to Guest.  This messes up the posts and threads.  Then if you rejoin under a different username, then we'd have to keep track of who you are.
    Sam122
    Sam122
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2020-03-05

Post in this thread if you want your account deactivated. (Edited) Empty Re: Post in this thread if you want your account deactivated. (Edited)

Post by Sam122 Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:21 am

Why would you want your account deactivated just don't use it anymore
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post in this thread if you want your account deactivated. (Edited) Empty I’m really not looking forward to deactivating Wolf 3D Haven accounts from now on.

Post by stathmk Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:42 pm

I was looking for somebody’s DHW post that got lost in my shuffle of links and I had found it at https://dhw.wolfenstein3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=8390 .  Leo sums it well and I want to use it as an example.  However, imagine the same thing just instead with myself and The Wolf 3D Haven.  I’m really not looking forward to deactivating Wolf 3D Haven accounts from now on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:17 pm