Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

How to import/export music in ChaosEdit?

Wolfrost
    Wolfrost
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2014-03-02

chaosedit - How to import/export music in ChaosEdit? Empty How to import/export music in ChaosEdit?

Post by Wolfrost Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi there. I'm curreadyrently developing my SoD mod named "The Holy Grail". I have the sprites, the textures and the sounds ready, but no MUSIC. (well there IS music, but the good ol' SoD one) Is it possible to export/import music through ChaosEdit? If not, is there any other way to do it?

Thanks for reading. Smile
    Andy
    Andy
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

chaosedit - How to import/export music in ChaosEdit? Empty Re: How to import/export music in ChaosEdit?

Post by Andy Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:10 am

ChaosEdit can only play the music. To import/export music you need to use WDC, which you can get here.

Wolfrost
    Wolfrost
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2014-03-02

chaosedit - How to import/export music in ChaosEdit? Empty Re: How to import/export music in ChaosEdit?

Post by Wolfrost Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:52 am

Thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm