Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

Can someone create a red 7 headed dragon sprite with 7 crowns and ten horns?

sprite - Can someone create a red 7 headed dragon sprite with 7 crowns and ten horns? Empty Can someone create a red 7 headed dragon sprite with 7 crowns and ten horns?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:01 am

I was wondering if someone would be interested in creating a red 7 headed dragon with a crown on each head along with 10 horns. Look up Revelation 12:3 for more information and google images for ideas. I want this sprite to replace the angel of death sprite. The 7 headed dragon can breath fire instead of using energy orbs for its method of attack. The person who comes up with this sprite will be mentioned in Doomsday The Special Edition. Email me your sprites at jpb6891@gmail.com.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

sprite - Can someone create a red 7 headed dragon sprite with 7 crowns and ten horns? Empty Re: Can someone create a red 7 headed dragon sprite with 7 crowns and ten horns?

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:33 am

Topics in the forum are getting weirder and weirder every day... Suspect

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1737
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

sprite - Can someone create a red 7 headed dragon sprite with 7 crowns and ten horns? Empty Re: Can someone create a red 7 headed dragon sprite with 7 crowns and ten horns?

Post by Thomas Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:44 pm

HE IS RISEN

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:37 pm

I think it would be cool to fight a 7 headed dragon that breathes fire. Imagine pointing a chaingun at the 7 headed dragon who is Satan and fighting it. It would be epic.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

sprite - Can someone create a red 7 headed dragon sprite with 7 crowns and ten horns? Empty *Sigh.*

Post by stathmk Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:49 pm

jpb6891 wrote:I think it would be cool to fight a 7 headed dragon that breathes fire. Imagine pointing a chaingun at the 7 headed dragon who is Satan and fighting it. It would be epic.
    *Sigh.* Read this short Lego Brick Testament Chapter. I don't know which is sadder - that somebody's illustrations of The Bible with Legos are the most complete illustrated Bible, or that Michael and the angels fight Satan with guns Matrix style, or that somebody believes it's literally true.

Jehovah's Witnesses and Seventh Day Adventists would go door-to-door including at my Grandparents' house. I told my Grandpa that he should tell them to get a hobby.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:00 pm

I suggested worshiping WNE manuals, but I digress.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi Troy!

Last edited by Chokster37 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:35 am

sprite - Can someone create a red 7 headed dragon sprite with 7 crowns and ten horns? Not_Amused

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1737
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Post by Thomas Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:53 am

Chokster37 wrote:It's YOUR game. You should do the work. If you can't dedicate a day to making this yourself... you are hopeless and unfit for mod making.

I agree, making your entrance to the community by asking for all sorts of things is no way to get started. I know there was a 3-headed something in a Majik mod or something, forgot which though, but you could use that as a base. Better yet, how about just battling 7 edited sprites of the Angel of Death (all in different colors)?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 am

A user on diehardwolfers said he had problems creating that. It is not as simple as one would think. I will try to create a 7 headed dragon. I tried creating one on paper and it did not come out right. I am a terrible drawer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:29 am