Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

A little secret on an upcoming mod by Mario Maniac and Mega Luigi

WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1201
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

secret - A little secret on an upcoming mod by Mario Maniac and Mega Luigi Empty A little secret on an upcoming mod by Mario Maniac and Mega Luigi

Post by WolferCooker Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:21 pm

As I have mentioned in my introductory thread, I am, in a way, helping Mario Maniac and Mega Luigi. Well they are making another mod right now as we speak. I have emailed them constantly over the past 10 months with ideas, sprite screenshots, and my own storylines that they should take into consideration. And I can assure you they will use some of them as they have told me so. They've started making the mod in the summer and the last time I asked how far they are, they were still in the early stages by encoding static objects, etc. Though there are no guarantees on a release date, it should be ready by sometime next year as they also have told me so. With my help, their mod will be better and maybe even more challenging too.

Since their next mod should be a sequel of The Lost Relic, here is what I know so far of what is going to be in their next mod:

-more new enemies

-more new treasure items

-at least one new artifact; weapon boosting artifact (I proposed that)

-new breakable columns

-at least 4 more new weapons; Shotgun, Syringes, Panzerfaust (a 2nd and more powerful rocket launcher), and a Hexen style weapon (magic staff possibly)

I will keep you guys up to date once I know more about what's going to be on the mod and/or how far Mario Maniac and Mega Luigi have gotten on making it. I assure you this game is going to be great.

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

secret - A little secret on an upcoming mod by Mario Maniac and Mega Luigi Empty Re: A little secret on an upcoming mod by Mario Maniac and Mega Luigi

Post by Dark_wizzie Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:34 am

Interesting, so it will be a heavily coded monster? Looking foward to it.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Tenamk
    Tenamk
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 303
    Job : Spy
    Hobbie : Kick S.S.'s butt
    Message : Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayWolf3D

secret - A little secret on an upcoming mod by Mario Maniac and Mega Luigi Empty Re: A little secret on an upcoming mod by Mario Maniac and Mega Luigi

Post by Tenamk Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:47 am

I can imagine what happens when you throw syringes. You turn Schabbs, you kill a guard with them, he turns mutant and kills you Very Happy

I won the first forum raffle! cheers

Dark_wizzie's signature: Nobody is perfect, I am nobody. Copier of my siggy will be severely pwned.
    Tenamk says: Oh crap!
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently

Post by WolferCooker Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:09 pm

After looking through all the past email responses from Mario Maniac and Mega Luigi, I forgot to mention 2 more:

-trap level (See Sewer Town)

-larger map size (128x128 instead of 64x64)
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Larger map size, will be interesting. I am looking for a mod with cutscenes, though.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male

Post by WolferCooker Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:29 am

When I first played The Lost Relic, aside from all the trouble of trying to get it to work and work right, It took me about 2 weeks to beat it IN THE EASIEST MODE as the last 2 levels were extremely challeging.

I hope their next TC is even more challenging.
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male

Post by WolferCooker Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:29 am

No updates to give so far. Still haven't got any responses from Mario Maniac or Mega Luigi.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:45 am