Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

The Secret Of Graal Released

Schabbs
    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3036
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

secret - The Secret Of Graal Released Empty The Secret Of Graal Released

Post by Schabbs Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:39 pm

The Secret Of Graal Released
    secret - The Secret Of Graal Released Ib_p003_0_2
    Daniele Fardin has released 'The Secret Of Graal'. The game uses a new engine built with Allegro Library but it keeps the Wolf3D feel very well. It plays in Windows xp, Vista and 7 without needing dosbox. There are 10 well designed levels of a good size and are nicely decorated. The graphics and sounds are mostly a mix from the original game and other mods though the music is new and it all fits well together. The first level has weather effects and some other levels have ceiling colour changes. There's no saved game feature, instead you need to retrieve passwords from the exit elevator walls on levels 3 and 6. These passwords can be used from the main menu to start the next level without redoing everything. You can download the game from Human Games in the section Download. Also available here. Vista/Windows 7-compatible.

Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

secret - The Secret Of Graal Released Empty Is there a tutorial?

Post by stathmk Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:55 am

I just saw The Dome News’ message today and I haven’t played the game yet.

I like the clouds’ atmosphere in pictures #1 and #2 at http://www.wolfenstein3d.co.uk/ib_p001pics.htm . If I make a mod, then I’d like to ask Daniele Fardin’s permission to use the clouds in my mod. Is there a link to a tutorial about how to extract sky sprites to use them in another mod?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 am