Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...


All about nevetes

Male
 
Aries
 
Rooster
 
Number of posts :
20
 
Birthday :
1993-04-19
 
Age :
25
 
Location :
random places
 
Job :
student
 
Hobbie :
skiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!! then pwning dark_wizzie. oblivion mods. gaming. camping. swimming
 
Message :
98% of all teens listen to rap, if you are the other 2% that still listen to rock, then copy and paste this in your sig
 
Registration date :
2009-08-18
 

nevetes

avatar

Rank: Freshmen
Freshmen

nevetes friends

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:10 am