Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

4 posters

Is Josef Mengele The Angel Of Death In Spear Of Destiny?

Is Josef Mengele The Angel Of Death In Spear Of Destiny? Empty Is Josef Mengele The Angel Of Death In Spear Of Destiny?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:16 am

I am not sure if Josef Mengele was The Angel Of Death and possibly The Devil Incarnate in Spear Of Destiny since The Angel Of Death and The Devil Incarnate are demons but it is possible that Josef Mengele was both of these incarnations? Josef Mengele has been refered as The Angel Of Death. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele for more information about Josef Mengele.
    doomjedi
    doomjedi
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1378
    Hobbie : Gaming and Modding, Pixel Art
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Is Josef Mengele The Angel Of Death In Spear Of Destiny? Empty Re: Is Josef Mengele The Angel Of Death In Spear Of Destiny?

Post by doomjedi Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:19 pm

Josef Mengele was featured in "SonderKommando Revolt" Smile

Last edited by doomjedi on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    PicNic
    PicNic
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1584
    Registration date : 2007-04-16

Is Josef Mengele The Angel Of Death In Spear Of Destiny? Empty Re: Is Josef Mengele The Angel Of Death In Spear Of Destiny?

Post by PicNic Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:46 am

I think schabbs is him.
    Raziel
    Raziel
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 361
    Hobbie : Blasphemous Noise and Wolfenstein3D
    Registration date : 2007-07-08

Post by Raziel Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 am

I don't think there's any Josef Mengele in the game at all...
    It's pretty stupid to think of it... I mean, do we really care?
    he probably died of old age in his bed... That's just WRONG.

Is Josef Mengele The Angel Of Death In Spear Of Destiny? Banner10
    STORMING THE FRONT WITH A SCHMEISSER IN HAND!
    Raziel A.
    PicNic
    PicNic
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1584
    Registration date : 2007-04-16

Post by PicNic Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:40 am

Raziel wrote:I don't think there's any Josef Mengele in the game at all...

No, he was killed.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Is Josef Mengele The Angel Of Death In Spear Of Destiny? Empty Mengele probably drowned

Post by stathmk Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:05 pm

PicNic wrote:
    Raziel wrote:I don't think there's any Josef Mengele in the game at all...

No, he was killed.
    Wikipedia says that Mengele had another stroke and drowned in a swimming pool: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele#Later_life_and_death  Or at least that's what they say.  I don’t always agree with Wikipedia though.

Let's chat about Angels of Death doctors and nurses.  There were 4 or more Angels of Death doctors in The United States.  Yesterday, I saw on ABC’s affiliate WRTV 6 that Angel of Death serial killer Orville Lynn Majors died in prison: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orville_Lynn_Majors  I thought that he was from Clinton, Indiana in Vermillion Country where he worked, but Wikipedia says Linton.  WRTV 6 and Wikipedia said that he was convicted of killing 6.  I’m also in Indiana and I remember in the 1990s, he was reported as saying, “Old people are a waste.”  I also remember the news in the 1990s that lethal injection syringes were found in his van.  He may have killed over 100.

Orville Lynn Majors sounded a lot like the depressed Angel of Death doctor serial killer on 60 Minutes, but the one on 60 Minutes was somebody else.  I am suspicious that murders and terrorists must have a higher rate of depression to just even want to kill people.  They both sound worse than Angel of Death doctor Jack Kevorkian.  In my Criminology class at Purdue University, I read part of a book about Jack Kevorkian.  72 or 73 people in a row would ask Kevorkian to kill them and he would say no to all of them.  Kevorkian wouldn’t kill indiscriminately if he refused 72 or 73 in a row.

By the ways, The Angel of Death indicated on the map in Spear of Destiny's Episode 1 is a red devil.  In episodes 2 and 3, it's a different devil.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Is Josef Mengele The Angel Of Death In Spear Of Destiny? Empty Angel of Death Serial Killers?

Post by stathmk Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:55 pm

I was listening to the radio this week about the largest news stories for 2017 for Indiana.  Serial killer Orville Lynn Majors died in 2017.  But this time, they said that he may have killed as many as 600.  Ugh.  Some people are just sociopaths.  In the 1990s, I had heard from a show like Day One, 60 Minutes, 48 Hours, or Dateline NBC that somebody else who was a serial killer was in jail in America for murdering about 600 people.  His weapon was an illegal chemistry set to make a drug that he passed off as heroin to recreational drug users.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm