Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

my wolf3d mod stories

lilmanjs
    lilmanjs
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1143
    Hobbie : playing wolf3d addons like crazy
    Registration date : 2007-04-17

wolf3d - my wolf3d mod stories Empty my wolf3d mod stories

Post by lilmanjs Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:38 am

so this topic is going to have stories that I write that anybody can use for their wolf3d mods. I will write stories but you must come up with the weapons. here's the first story:

The Ordos War

What will happen? Are we ever going to get rid of the enemy? “Who knows?” shouted the general. All I’ve been told is that Jack Mason is clearing out the underground and that we are supposed to stave off the enemy from above ground. The war was stretching on now for 15 years. Nobody thought the war would spread to other planets, but when The golden Tiger had gotten off of the planet Zimeron all hell broke lose. The other planets of the Shire solar system had to stop the Golden Tiger. The Shire Planets Pact had stated that if a war broke lose on a planet in the system, that the rest of the system would go on high alert. That was 4016. Now almost 300 years later in 4289, the first war ever to break off of a planet had to come from the planet with the most military power, Orion. The planet was like earth but had less water and a strange furry human-like race called the Ordos. The northern half of the planet was mostly land where as the southern half where land could be found was mostly desert. There had been many wars since humans settled on the planet but the Ordos had kicked the crap out of the humans. The Ordos don’t normally start wars they just finish them. The nearby solar system Arakis, ate up any news of the Ordos war with many movies being made. The war was thought to be a quick one but it seems The Brotherhood of Shain had found out how to make some powerful weapons. The Brotherhood of Shain didn’t come from Orion. They came from the planet Cryus. They for years wanted to kill off the Ordos. They were noted for starting the Nexion Weapons Company. The Ordos war started in the country of Old Carbrate with the Ordos Winning the first few battles outright. The war was slow to start with only 4 battles in 5 months, which enabled the brotherhood to get 3 supply ships in to the humans before the sixth battle. That’s when the war started to take place with humans surviving battles. They told stories of huge 8 feet tall (false) human-like creatures that had different shades of blue and green fur (true) that seemed to be darker the higher the rank. Seems that the blue fur Ordos are males while the green fur Ordos are female. So now getting back to what’s going on now. The Ordos are slowly winning the war but they haven’t been prepared for one-man attack machines. Highly skilled and highly trained members of The Brotherhood of Shain are sent out to cut the supply lines and to hit the Ordos when they least expect it. You are Jack Mason and have been sent to the underground bases just south of Cornith City where there are several noted generals of the Ordos army. The commanding Officer Hans Gleaflind, and the 2 serving underneath him Bill Raintouge and George Baxter are the guys you must take out.

Last edited by lilmanjs on Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Raziel
    Raziel
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 361
    Hobbie : Blasphemous Noise and Wolfenstein3D
    Registration date : 2007-07-08

wolf3d - my wolf3d mod stories Empty Re: my wolf3d mod stories

Post by Raziel Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:58 pm

We need story for Return to Castle Hollehammer, don't forget that Wink
    lilmanjs
    lilmanjs
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1143
    Hobbie : playing wolf3d addons like crazy
    Registration date : 2007-04-17

Post by lilmanjs Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:12 pm

I am working on one tonight and will try to have it ready tomorrow. what did you think of this story? its for anybody's use if they want to use it they just have to credit me for the story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:24 pm