Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

4 posters

Operation: Letzterschutz v1.2

Poll

Rating of 'Operation: Letzterschutz v1.2'

[ 7 ]
    Operation: Letzterschutz  v1.2 Bar_left70%Operation: Letzterschutz  v1.2 Bar_right [70%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Operation: Letzterschutz  v1.2 Bar_left20%Operation: Letzterschutz  v1.2 Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Operation: Letzterschutz  v1.2 Bar_left0%Operation: Letzterschutz  v1.2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Operation: Letzterschutz  v1.2 Bar_left0%Operation: Letzterschutz  v1.2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Operation: Letzterschutz  v1.2 Bar_left10%Operation: Letzterschutz  v1.2 Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Schabbs
    Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3036
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Operation: Letzterschutz  v1.2 Empty Operation: Letzterschutz v1.2

Post by Schabbs Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:31 am

I've been playing this mod by Majik Monkee again recently. I find it a very good all round mod and an excellent example of what the Wolf3D community can do by working together. There are a lot of different scenario types and the levels are very high quality. Majik, ack and Arielus did the levels, but there were also many other contributors - to things like graphics and sounds etc. How do others rate this mod?

A web page dedicated to the mod with lots of info is at http://www.angelfire.com/droid/majikmonkee/OLsite2.html .

Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper
    Nexion
    Nexion
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Number of posts : 275
    Hobbie : bringing chaos & madness into universe
    Registration date : 2008-02-27

Operation: Letzterschutz  v1.2 Empty Re: Operation: Letzterschutz v1.2

Post by Nexion Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:49 am

It's an awesome mod with intensive submarine and jungle atmosphere. I especially like MrWolf's enemy and weapon graphics.
    Dean
    Dean
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 590
    Hobbie : Being smarter then everyone else in the room...
    Registration date : 2007-04-16

Post by Dean Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:03 pm

This is a fantastic mod, one of my favorites and one that i've gone back to play the odd episode every now and then - i especially love the Cobra gun in this, one of my favorite Wolf weapons of all time.

I think this was the first mod I played that had Rise of the Triad walls in it. The main stength to this mods greaness for me though is the levels, Ack & Arelius have done just a brilliant job with the mapping, really enjoyable, challenging, fun levels to play through.
    Valts
    Valts
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 384
    Job : Student (Estonian University of Life Sciences)
    Hobbie : reading, history, poker, billiard and snooker, gaming
    Registration date : 2007-05-16

Post by Valts Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:13 pm

This mod is my one favorite. Game have good story, nice graphics (some is from in ROTT I think), lot weapons, good maps ( I like jungle atmosphere).

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 7:26 am

Thank you for the nice comments - Matt (Majik Monkee) would probably be pleased.

This was a really cool mod on which to work. Majik's enthusiasm on this project was incredible. It also shows that his mapping skills are quite good (and at times excellent) as he designed almost half the maps. I am just glad he succumbed to my suggestion and used the Dopefish in the secret submarine level Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm