Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

New Changes, Again brought by Forumation

Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

New Changes, Again brought by Forumation

Post by Dark_wizzie on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:37 pm

Description:

In an effort to continually improve our services, and to bring you the best of forums hosting, we have made the following updates:

The number of characters for topics titles has been revised to 255 : administrators can define in the admin panel a minimum and maximum of characters for this title.

Functionalities while sending a new message : During the validation of a new message, you are notified if a user posted a message before yours. His message then appears in the journal of the topic, so you can modify your message or validate it.

Topic displayure order : Administrators have the ability to change the order of topics in a forum, according to the date of messages, number of views, number of responses, the message title, and date of creation.

Resynchronization : Each forum and subregional forum can be resynchronized individually in the admin panel.

Email banishment : Administrators have the ability to ban an e-mail address or set of an e-mail (with the * wildcard, such as: * @ hotmail.com)

Management of multiple pages on the portal : Administrators have the ability to manage multiple pages portal, but to only display one.

Rough management : VPossibility when writing a message to put it in rough form. It will not be sent but it will be stored in the management of drafts messages.

Friends or ignored members management : In profile, you can add members as friends or ignored. The administrator needs to activate this feature in the admin panel>> Users & Groups>> User Options: Authorize Management friends / ignored.

Administrators have the ability to change the warning message while pruning members.

The search of a pruned member is refined through the character that expresses * (user did not connect to the forum)

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:42 am