Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

cheat codes for 2 addons of wolfenstein 3d

fredb1978
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2007-12-23

cheat codes for 2 addons of wolfenstein 3d

Post by fredb1978 on Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:06 am

Hi, my name is freddy bradner and i played "the six depths of terrorism" and "armageddon", 2 wolfenstein 3d addons that were created from barry christian back in 1998 or 1999. I remember at 1 time the debugging command to use the cheat codes for those 2 addons were released because i remember seeing online but i cant find it anywhere online now. Did it get deleted from the internet or what? I already beat both games on the hardest difficulty setting without cheating and i just wanted to try the debugging command for both games so i can try to use the various cheat codes in the game. I remember they both have different debugging commands to operate the cheat codes but i cant remember either 1 of them. I also found out from brian lowe that barry christian retired from the wolfenstein 3d community but i still remember playing all of barry christian's wolfenstein 3d addon games. These 2 addons that i mentioned has 60 continuous levels and you dont even need the full version of wolfenstein 3d to play them even though i already have the registered version of wolfenstein 3d (all 6 episodes) on my computer. If anybody knows the debugging commands for these 2 addons from barry christian, please let me know because i am more than just curious to know and want to try the cheats in the game, its other reasons too but i wont get into all the reasons today because i have to go somewhere in a few minutes but i will be back shortly to check things out on this website and other websites relating to wolfenstein 3d. You can also send me a message to my personal email address at frankwb@embarqmail.com, i will be checking my emails quite often if i have the chance to do so. I will really appreciate a message from somebody about this matter and until i do get a message i will be waiting for 1. Take care now and happy holidays!

From,
    Freddy Bradner

Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Male
    Number of posts : 5087
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Re: cheat codes for 2 addons of wolfenstein 3d

Post by Dark_wizzie on Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:52 am

I don't know if the guy personally changed the cheat codes. But normally it would be:
    parameter add goobers (or download the "start" bat from dome news...google dome news)
    then backspace + alt+ shift. tab+g makes god mode. tab +i points, lives, hp, weapon, ammo (no keys)
    normally with out the parameters, (or with) you can press ilm for no score, all keys, all weapon + ammo, 100% hp.
    It all works assuming the guy didn't change the cheat codes. If he did, we are a bit stuck, if you know what I mean.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Dean
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 590
    Hobbie : Being smarter then everyone else in the room...
    Registration date : 2007-04-16

Post by Dean on Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:40 pm

He did, thats why he's asking. If you ask at the Die Hard Wolfers forum there are a lot of 'older' Wolfers there that would have a better chance of remembering, guys that have been around the game from day one almost.
    Die Hard Wolfers forum

Schabbs
    Extreme Wolfer
    Extreme Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 3037
    Job : Retired
    Hobbie : Playing Wolf3D/ROTT, eating out, travel, music, snooker
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Schabbs on Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:04 pm

Well, you're right, Dean. MCS Amsterdam from DHW forum came up with the answer:

Armageddon: sxtwkxb

TSDT: england

Brian.
    Cat Productions - mapper

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 pm

Current date/time is Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:47 pm