Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Wolfenstein 3D The Second Encounter

Wolf3DGuy
    Wolf3DGuy
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Male
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2019-02-16

Wolfenstein 3D The Second Encounter Empty Wolfenstein 3D The Second Encounter

Post by Wolf3DGuy on Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:06 pm

New mod release!

Wolfenstein 3D The Second Encounter is now available!
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/wolfenstein-3d-the-second-encounter/downloads/wolfenstein-3d-the-second-encounter

This mod bears with the features and maps of the MAC Wolfenstein 3D port in the skin of PC Wolf3D vanilla artstyle. So with all the serious effort that was put into this mod was to show some respect towards the original PC and MAC ports of Wolf3D! Since I think DOS modding is pretty much dead in the recent years, so I take some responsibility to make this mod, release it and with that make DOS modding lively again, but I cannot do this alone, so I will release the modding kit of this mod soon enough which will contain the source code and map definitions of almost every editors available, so people can use this mod as base to make their own mod, however if you do use this as base, please use proper credits! Thank You and have fun playing this mod!

Current date/time is Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:08 am