Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Wolf and Spear Mods for Ecwolf and SDL ( 427 games in 2 packs ) 2020

quartzdoll
    quartzdoll
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2012-04-07

Wolf and Spear Mods for Ecwolf and SDL ( 427 games in 2 packs ) 2020 Empty Wolf and Spear Mods for Ecwolf and SDL ( 427 games in 2 packs ) 2020

Post by quartzdoll on Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:13 am

Note : 1

If you have a 32 bit OS then download only SDL pack because i put all 64-bit ecwolf, lzwolf and gzdoom inside Ecwolf Mod pack that won't play for you. If you still want to play then you can download all 32 bit Ecwolf , Lzwolf and Gzdoom and replace in every folder inside Ecwolf pack and play.

Note : 2

Very few games are not compatible with latest Ecwolf so i replaced those folders with old Ecwolf and Lzwolf. Because of this situation i put ecwolf and lzwolf executables in every folder. It is also possible to write a batch file or put ecwolf in a common folder and execute it with a batch file but i was very much strained already and not interested to do it.

Note : 3

Few games may break, quit with error or display weirdly so in that case , ignore that game and play another. I am not author nor professional to repair them. There may be some duplicate games with different folder names.

Note : 4

If you want to play a game inside Ecwolf pack , then go to the game folder and execute "play.bat". I wrote this batch file in every folder inside Ecwolf pack.
    If you want to play a game inside SDL pack, then look for executable which looks like "wolf4sdl.exe" or "gamename.exe" and start it.

Note : 5

I deleted my old upload in gdrive because this is updated pack of those games released till today.

Ecwolf Pack Listing

Wolf and Spear Mods for Ecwolf and SDL ( 427 games in 2 packs ) 2020 EDTpUcm

SDL Pack Listing

Wolf and Spear Mods for Ecwolf and SDL ( 427 games in 2 packs ) 2020 MxYiF5H

Ecwolf Pack Download : 725 Mb , No password

Code:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uKehZjG5LYBtqXeeMfy3C6Sp7AMHL9ws/view?usp=sharing

SDL Pack Download : 1.5 Gb No password

Code:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YVSD4fcUenUERDJ0E2PdR9607lvNLFyA/view?usp=sharing

I downloaded 450 mb pack of wolf games from somewhere i don't remember. Those pack include very rare old games that you never heard or played. I will work on it and release another pack in future

Last edited by quartzdoll on Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Princess Peach
    Princess Peach
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Female
    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2017-01-28

Wolf and Spear Mods for Ecwolf and SDL ( 427 games in 2 packs ) 2020 Empty Re: Wolf and Spear Mods for Ecwolf and SDL ( 427 games in 2 packs ) 2020

Post by Princess Peach on Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:44 am

Nice collection! Perhaps these will become the "Ultimate wolf3d mod collection" on torrent sites one day.  cheers
    Wolf3DGuy
    Wolf3DGuy
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Male
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2019-02-16

Wolf and Spear Mods for Ecwolf and SDL ( 427 games in 2 packs ) 2020 Empty Re: Wolf and Spear Mods for Ecwolf and SDL ( 427 games in 2 packs ) 2020

Post by Wolf3DGuy on Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:27 am

Reminds me of Joshua, hopefully downloading the torrent will be completely legal... Shocked
    Princess Peach
    Princess Peach
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Female
    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2017-01-28

Post by Princess Peach on Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:51 am

@Wolf3DGuy wrote:Reminds me of Joshua, hopefully downloading the torrent will be completely legal... Shocked

Is that Castle over 18? Razz
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1653
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Wolf and Spear Mods for Ecwolf and SDL ( 427 games in 2 packs ) 2020 Empty Thank you, quartzdoll.

Post by stathmk on Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:42 am

Quartzdoll, I've gotten your messages.  Thank you for taking out the registered versions of Wolfenstein 3D and Spear of Destiny before re-uploading.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:15 am