Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Dual Mods... Operation: Arctic Wolf & The Sorcerers Wrath

luke skywalker
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 21
    Job : Network Analyst III
    Registration date : 2013-09-19

Dual Mods... Operation: Arctic Wolf & The Sorcerers Wrath Empty Dual Mods... Operation: Arctic Wolf & The Sorcerers Wrath

Post by luke skywalker on Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:03 pm

Been awhile since I updated the community on Operation: Arctic Wolf progress graphics, audio, music completely done. Three small things left in the source code and then clean up the maps Very Happy  I will release some more screen shots this weekend. 

With that said I have gotten to the point in Operation: Arctic Wolf where I am running out of things to do  Shocked  lol  Smile I have begun rebuilding The Sorcerers Wrath and I will try release some screen shots when I think the time is right to illuminate the eye and mind. I know this has been along time coming and long awaited MCS wanted me to finish this mod so badly he once offered to complete it for me Smile
    luke skywalker
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 21
    Job : Network Analyst III
    Registration date : 2013-09-19

Dual Mods... Operation: Arctic Wolf & The Sorcerers Wrath Empty Dual Mods... Operation: Arctic Wolf & The Sorcerers Wrath

Post by luke skywalker on Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:08 pm

Proof this is a legit mod on the verge of completion  Wink

http://boytoy31.tripod.com/operationarcticwolf/ -from your browser or a file explorer program or a cell or tablet. Crude video I admit but I said I was going to release more screen shots so instead did something better and uploaded a quick video.

Current date/time is Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:35 am