Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

undecided holiday themed project

arktic
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2017-12-17

undecided holiday themed project Empty undecided holiday themed project

Post by arktic Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:01 am

a wolf3d mod that i been working on from time to time based first on modified wolf4sdl engine then transfered over to ecwolf.
    i have been trying real hard for it to be of commercial quality but it's still long way to go to look like a good rated indie title. most of work that i did was making custom content like textures and sprites, some texturework doesn't match but still looks good enough for a simple mod realease i guess. as far as plot and story goes i haven't really thought about it for a long time as it was a simple free form stab at creating something unique so i have no clue what the wereabouts are for this mod. i am currently not sure what to do with it as i dumped a whole lot of effort into it and it would feel pretty bad to just abandon it at this point.

what you need to do here is download ecwolf and any audiot.wl6 and audiohed.wl6 from wolf3d compatible mod or from wolf3d itself as the mod borrows pc speaker sound effects from wolf3d (i personally use audio*.wl6 files from frayed mod by madwolf555 on moddb .)

i would appreciate any feedback on this and your thoughts were to go from here, the difficulty of the mod is somewhat harder than usual wolf3d so i recommend to play it on easy as it has a lot of chockepoints with many enemies and some maps have to be speedrun rather than cleared all the way as there might be not enough ammo.

SCREENSHOTS:
    Attachments
    undecided holiday themed project AttachmentGrowst.zip
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (375 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am