Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

Problem recording Spear of Destiny on Wolf4SDL

Haunebu
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2017-08-24

wolf4sdl - Problem recording Spear of Destiny on Wolf4SDL Empty Problem recording Spear of Destiny on Wolf4SDL

Post by Haunebu Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:05 am

I've been using Wolf4SDL for playing Wolf3d + SoD + Lost Episodes. I've been recording Wolfenstein 3D without problem on FRAPS, but when I try to record SoD, FRAPS won't start recording it. It does however record it in window, but that's unplayable. It's very strange that Wolf3D can be recorded yet Spear can't. Is there anyway to fix it?
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

wolf4sdl - Problem recording Spear of Destiny on Wolf4SDL Empty I can try to help whitelist you

Post by stathmk Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:22 am

I don’t know how to answer your technical question.  I’m also stathmk on diehardwolfers.areyep.com .  Please send me a private message with the username and email address that you want to use for diehardwolfers.areyep.com.  Then I’ll contact one of the moderators or administrators and try to whitelist you.  You can then ask technical questions there.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

wolf4sdl - Problem recording Spear of Destiny on Wolf4SDL Empty You should be able to register.

Post by stathmk Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Ronwolf1705 at http://diehardwolfers.areyep.com/viewtopic.php?t=7103 typed, “I think the user should be able to register without the need for whitelisting. His email provider isn't banned, so there shouldn't be much trouble.”
    Haunebu
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

wolf4sdl - Problem recording Spear of Destiny on Wolf4SDL Empty Re: Problem recording Spear of Destiny on Wolf4SDL

Post by Haunebu Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:54 am

Nope, says my email address has been banned.

wolf4sdl - Problem recording Spear of Destiny on Wolf4SDL Empty Re: Problem recording Spear of Destiny on Wolf4SDL

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:36 pm

Where did you find the exes? These might work better:
    http://diehardwolfers.areyep.com/viewtopic.php?t=7740

And what did you mean by unplayable? As in the FRAPS recording cannot be played in your video player after, or you can't play windowed because your screen resolution is much larger than the window, or --windowed doesn't open the game?

All else fails, you can record in Dosbox with Ctrl-Alt-F5. Smile
    Haunebu
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Post by Haunebu Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:54 am

Princess Peach wrote:Where did you find the exes? These might work better:

And what did you mean by unplayable? As in the FRAPS recording cannot be played in your video player after, or you can't play windowed because your screen resolution is much larger than the window, or --windowed doesn't open the game?

All else fails, you can record in Dosbox with. Smile
    Wow, it actually works. I've replaced the files with updated ones for Spear of Destiny. Now FRAPS detects the game, before when I pressed record button nothing happened. Thanks for help!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 pm