Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

+5
Dark_wizzie
Milanor
Mega Luigi
WolferCooker
Officer-Michael John
9 posters

Wolf 3D The Old Relics

Officer-Michael John
    Officer-Michael John
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 332
    Hobbie : Video and Wolf 3D mode making
    Registration date : 2014-08-04

Wolf 3D The Old Relics Empty Wolf 3D The Old Relics

Post by Officer-Michael John Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:01 am

Hi members! Soon coming will Halloween. I restarted an old Wolf 3D mod. He is name:The Old Relics. This is mod horror theme and contiunating for Wolf 3D/Spear of Destiny.

Story:

July 3 1968

BJ grabbed the X-disease virus and feels that it will die. Therefore, the warrant officer summon Robert English and say to him:

Robert my warrant officer! I can not go to fight against the Germans. I have heard that a few remaining German soldiers and scientists and Grosse brothers (Hans and Jens). They want to justify its dead. Between him to Hitler. Your goal should be to prevent this thing. Good luck Robert English! Meanwhile, his cousin Robin tells him:

Robert hurry up and get out quickly the antidote. It can save you the BJ's life!

Features:

Advanced Sound Manager for 1.7
    New ammos with new weapons
    New enemies
    Star sky
    Multiple texture floor and ceiling
    20 level in 1 episode (all 120 level)
    Ambient sounds
    Blake Stone style respawn
    Dead enemies do not feel pains
    Regeneration,God mode,Extra life
    Teleports
    Animated objects
    Armor
    Portable medikit
    In-Game messages,etc.

Released date (Beta version 1):31 october 2016.

I released in 4 version (3 beta version and full version).

You know downloading the 1st beta version. 

If you found the bugs or errors then you write for Me.

Wolf 3D The Old Relics (Beta version 1):http://www.mediafire.com/file/dzga5bqjaip6dr7/Wolf+3D+The+Old+Relics+with+Advanced+Sound+Manager.rar

Last edited by Officer-Michael John on Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    Officer-Michael John
    Officer-Michael John
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 332
    Hobbie : Video and Wolf 3D mode making
    Registration date : 2014-08-04

Wolf 3D The Old Relics Empty Re: Wolf 3D The Old Relics

Post by Officer-Michael John Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:55 am

Hello and Happy Halloween for all members! I released from Wolf 3D The Old Relics beta version 1.

I make a new video from this mod.

Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyrFaeIlI4c&feature=youtu.be
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1198
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

Post by WolferCooker Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:44 pm

Hey asshole. You're plagiarizing again. You haven't changed at all. I will be asking for your permanent ban here no matter how many accounts you're gonna try to make to get back in.

Oh and I'm not buying it anymore that you have a mental condition. You're only pretending to have one so you can have some legitimate excuse to do what you want to do without any repercussions or consequences. Well I'm not dealing with your shit anymore and neither will the rest of the Wolf Community.

And for the record, Mega Luigi has told me that you copied Mario's Level 25 of Shadow Genesis verbatim before you made 'changes' and you used some of the music to replicate Mario and Mega's environments WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT. I can see the dead giveaway on your mod title that you are copying Mario and Mega's ideas and even mine to some extent. Again, you refuse to give proper credit to the people for their work and ideas. And your originality sucks ass. You are scum of the community as noted by your reputation points. I hereby find you guilty of all counts of plagiarism and your refusal to change your habits.

Mario Maniac and Mega Luigi want you gone as do I and others who have stayed away from your drivel. Stathmk will be briefed about this and you will be permanently banned. 

Good day and may God have mercy on your selfish soul.
    Milanor
    Milanor
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2014-05-23

Post by Milanor Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:21 pm

Yeah, bye bye OMJ. Twisted Evil
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Wolf 3D The Old Relics Empty Officer-Michael John

Post by stathmk Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:08 pm

Officer-Michael John or Cateko Protokol, you have had too many second chances.  You are banned & your IP addresses are being watched if you try to join again.  Do not contact me either.
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently

Post by WolferCooker Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:43 pm

Don't forget his other alias "Wolfer Software" and make sure to tell the guys at DHW to ban him there too since I know he has an account or accounts there. If I had an account at DHW, I would be pushing for his ban there as well.

Thank you very much.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Wolf 3D The Old Relics Empty I'm not a moderator/administrator at DHW

Post by stathmk Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:34 am

WolferCooker wrote:Don't forget his other alias "Wolfer Software" and make sure to tell the guys at DHW to ban him there too since I know he has an account or accounts there. If I had an account at DHW, I would be pushing for his ban there as well.

Thank you very much.
    I'm not a moderator/administrator at DHW, so I can't ban him myself from there.  I thought that "Wolfer Software" is his brother, but I could be wrong, & he uses different IP addresses than Michael.

He's almost 19 & I don't consider him age-appropriate.  He needs to think about how other people see him.
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male

Post by WolferCooker Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:42 am

You cannot rule out that its all a ruse on his part. If I'm wrong and 'Wolfer Software' is his brother, well you can't take any chances because of proof like this:

Wolfer Software wrote:I got caught. No, I go back with new acoount. My and my brothers's account = cross-over account. You know? I try helping for you a what you don't know. Exaple: Two weapon use a new ammo, backpack. A what you said on end from one cartoon was left my reason where it was hated, but after they liked because made a good.

Mario Maniac wrote:Finally you admitted. You got caught after your first post, just you didn't notice it.

Too bad. You didn't change at all. Make us both a favor and stay away from our thread.

This is all from the first page of BJ's African Adventure thread. It could very well come down to Michael-John using his brother's account so I expect 'Wolfer Software' to appear more often.
    Mega Luigi
    Mega Luigi
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2012-11-01

Post by Mega Luigi Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:09 pm

@stath: Just complementing what I said to you in PM, I didn't remember that he had said "My and my brothers's account = cross-over account.". To this day, I have no idea what "cross-over" means in his head, but it seems like it's some kind of shared account. Maybe he has access to the account that belongs to his brother, and his brother never used it. That would make sense, at least.

Another thing I never remembered to comment. He used to have a "cross-over" account on youtube as well with another guy from Hungary. What I found most curious is, if you google-translate the hungarian text in the description, which was written by this other guy, although not perfect, it's quite well formed and intelligible. I have no knowledge of hungarian or any uralic language whatsoever, but, after that, I began suspecting that he doesn't write well-formed sentences, syntactically and semantically speaking, not even in hungarian. I might be wrong about that, but, if I'm not, then there is no remotely hopeful nice solution for his case, he is simply helpless.
    Milanor
    Milanor
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Post by Milanor Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:36 pm

There is another user on here by the name of "kkk911" I don't know if that is another alias of OMJ by any chance?
    Mega Luigi
    Mega Luigi
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Post by Mega Luigi Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Nah, it is not. As far as it is known to me, the only accounts he had access to are his own and Wolfer Software.
    Mega Luigi
    Mega Luigi
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Post by Mega Luigi Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:01 pm

By the way, is kkk911 aware that he seems to be one of the "authors" of the mod? I'm saying this because MJ seems to claim that he is, as indicated by his initial screens.

I decided to double-post just because if I had edited my previous post, some people would probably not see it.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Wolf 3D The Old Relics Empty kkk911

Post by stathmk Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:39 pm

Milanor wrote:There is another user on here by the name of "kkk911" I don't know if that is another alias of OMJ by any chance?
    At http://www.wolfenstein3d.co.uk/links.htm I typed less than 2 years ago by mistake that NT Games is a group going by the name Protocol Cateko.  Then later on, the Hungarian kkk911 messaged me that they are not the same as Protocol Cateko.  Protocol Cateko is the Youtube name of Officer-Michael John.  I asked Tristan months ago if he would change the info on the links page.
    Milanor
    Milanor
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Post by Milanor Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Ah ok, so it is confirmed that kkk911 is not OMJ then, which is a relief.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Dark_wizzie Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:32 pm

He registered 2 years before OJM.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male
    Number of posts : 90
    Job : Chicken factory terminal worker
    Hobbie : Wolf 3d mods, Castlevania, Super Mario Bros games, Heavy Metal Music, Road Trip, Forest Walk, Mountain Climb, Facebook
    Registration date : 2014-11-24

Post by brickgolem Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:10 am

Despite that OMJ's been banned now, I've thinked back at the warning and advice I've wrote him for a while ago. Was the advices to him worth at all? Nope! Was the warnings to him worth at all? Nope! Did the summary I wrote , including the warnings and the advices, worth anything at all? Oh yes! Although everything I mentioned to him was useless no matter what, it is a pinpoint of what is the consenquences if anyone follows the pathway OMJ went through. Which leads me to my impression and thoughts of him and his role in the Wolf3d community. But first...

2016 is the year which OMJ definetely will remember all the negatives in wolf3d community. 2016 is the year that everyone in the community was furious and upset of OMJ's actions in wolf3d community. I guess this situation started at the end of January until now this year, approximately one and a half week before the Shadow Genesis beta release. Most of the time we've argued of his actions he did, like plagiarize, code spam etc. in the Shadow Genesis thread. The reason I post this on OMJ's mod thread, is that Shadow Genesis is probably the best mod ever released, and it deserve everything which is positive. OMJ's The Old Relics, alongside with his other mods, does NOT.

And here is my impression of Officer Michael-John...

First off, Officer Michael-John is a man who is useless to talk to him. It's the same that you speak to two deaf ears, or at least, talking against to a wall.

Secondly, OMJ is also a man who will forget/ignore everything you've said to him. I remember after my summary, one week after that, during my summer vacation, he posted on the PM to me his enemy sprites works, which is quite pathetic, but it's not what he did: it was how he acted. He acted like he was happy and posted me his works, which confirmed me that he ignored my warnings and advices? But am I surprised at all? Hell no!

For the third, I noticed how OMJ acted when someone is arguing to him. When WolferCooker argued him about the source code, OMJ tried to convince us that he is suffering from authism. When everyone argued him for his different account, alias "Wolfer Software", OMJ tried to convince us that he's religious and a God believer. When I argued him for nagging Mario and Luigi about the release date, OMJ tried to convince us that he has a mod nearly released. I find it all ridiculous that it's fascinating. Which confirmed me that OMJ is a man who wants attention. And quite paradoxical, a man who wants sympathy from us, but ends up with no empathy at all.

For the fourth, we know that OMJ's role is to create mods. But also I noticed the way he asked Mario, Luigi and WolferCooker about the Shadow Genesis. Specially when he asked why he cannot open a VSWAP file just to watch, and he got the answer that he's not authorized to use the resource. I guess that he's was not waiting to play the game, but also to snatch resources to form himself a mod of his own without give a credit. Maybe I'm wrong, but he acted like a shark that wants to get the bait. I can see that he's inspiring of any mods Mario and Luigi are creating, and lived inside a bubble of making a mod based from the resources, codes and like that. I've seen his mods on youtube, and believe me, his mods is the worst of any form for mods I've ever seen. No originality, no balance, no soul, no integrity, and definetely terrible gameplay. Everything is horrendous.

And I haven't forgot his bad english grammar, any form for attention, prideness and his will to come with something new. But I don't want to tell it once more, everything is written for a while ago.

All in all, Officer Michael-John, who think he's genius, ends up to be a big phoney; a putrid apple who doesn't belong to any form of a wolf3d community until he realise what he's done. I, myself, is done with him now.

PS: Mark your calendars on Sunday November 13th. 2016. The first chapter of the WolfenDoom project "Blade of Agony" will be released on ZDoom forum. Smile
    Mario Maniac
    Mario Maniac
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2016-04-18

Post by Mario Maniac Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:25 am

I've talked to Luigi about this situation, and we actually agree we are not happy about this.

One I said before is more than true, though. Our words don't reach Michael John. Simple as that. What he did in DHW proves that. I don't know how many times he got warned there about his behavior, and if I'm not mistaken, Mr.Leo even banned him for a few days as a warning.

After 2 years seeing OMJ spamming the forums everyday, they realized they had no choice but banning him for good. And he have been here for around the same time, so we actually had even more patience with him. 

I can understand his compulsive behavior, considering his autism. What I don't, however, is why he never accepts that he is wrong. I noticed at least 3 times this... if you try to put some sense in his head, he disappears until things calm down again, then he returns as if nothing happened. He did that in DHW with his "definitive leave" threads, did that here when I scolded him when he asked our help to plagiarize our own game, and did it in his youtube channel when people started disliking his videos. Did he learn something? Of course not.
    In his head, it's okay because he "knows thing we don't. Exaple: message in doors.".

That's sad, really. But he can't be allowed to do everything the way he wants because of his problem. I just checked his forum. He posted a message complaining about posts here. Once again, he claims he is autistic and is demanding people to understand that. And he also seems to be mad because WolferCooker is friend of the "big boys" and won't be punished by the moderator like he was because a moderator won't mess with the "big boys".
    In other words, he still things nothing is his fault.
    And worse than that... in his forums, he clearly shows that he can understand what we tell him, what means he choose to ignore what is convenient for him. That's a low move. OMJ doesn't seem to understand how annoying that can be for us.

I consider his acts destructive to the community, not because the fact he adds nothing to this place besides his usual spamming, OMJ can also turn people against other by doing this. Like, people that disagree with my point of view will hate me for saying this.
    But I think DHW's community saw that too, and that's why they decided the best for everyone would be getting rid of OMJ, though I don't know if his ban there is permanent or not.
    I guess brick's rotten apple definition is a good one for this case. Apples near a rotten one will rot too.

His mod itself shows that. He have been talking about this for quite some months. But he does nothing on his maps until he finds ideas from others to copy. He made 2 or 3 maps in 3 or 4 months that have a bad quality, to say the least.
    I tried to play his game a little. His status bar bugs randomly, some doors simple don't open sometimes, the game crashes all of the sudden and is just a bunch of enemies, treasures and ammo everywhere. OMJ is not a person that should be making a wolf3d mod, honestly. Not while he keeps acting like a 8 year old.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Wolf 3D The Old Relics Empty Funny April Fools' Finish

Post by stathmk Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:17 pm

I wonder, is there anything copied from Funny April Fools' Finish by OMJ?  I've beaten the game & it's not glitchy.  I need to know if there are too many copied resources so I know if I should take it off Wolfenstein Goodies.
    kkk911
    kkk911
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Male
    Number of posts : 62
    Hobbie : Modding, Photography, Gaming, collecting scale modells
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post by kkk911 Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:38 am

OK people, just to clear things out:

I am NOT Protokol Cateko/Officer-Michael John/Wolfer Software. I'm just a friend of him.

And while it's true that he has some mental condition, it is really not an excuse to use many other Wolfer's resources. Gotta admit that i'm not that original as well, but i always gives credits to the corresponding peoples.

And one more thing: I'm being credited at this The Old Relics mod at the Title screen, but i don't really know why, because it's got nothing to do with me........even OMJ didn't gave me a paticular answer when being asked about it.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Wolf 3D The Old Relics Empty Officer-Michael John, do not contact me!

Post by stathmk Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:55 am

Officer-Michael John, if you are reading this, do not contact me!  I repeat, "Do not contact me!"

Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!

EDIT: I have blocked your gmail address from contacting me.
    kkk911
    kkk911
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Male
    Number of posts : 62
    Hobbie : Modding, Photography, Gaming, collecting scale modells
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Post by kkk911 Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:09 am

Well, after all the things he did in the forum, i'm not surprised you did that....

Speaking of things, he even took some of my mods as his own's base and didn't even said a word about it to me....
    Which is not a particular problem, but then he released one such mod (and even claimed to it's own) without i even knowing about this.

(BTW: Apologizes for my english. Working on it, but it's still not the best)
    Mario Maniac
    Mario Maniac
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2016-04-18

Post by Mario Maniac Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:26 pm

That's not a very friendly thing to do.

He still attempted to contact us in youtube. We are clearly despising him, but OMJ doesn't seem to notice it. It's like if he couldn't update his memory with things he already learned about before. Luigi was friendly with him when he first posted in our thread, now he thinks we are always friendly, maybe.Or again, he is not considering what is convenient for him, as trying to argue against us would kill any possibility he has of copying our code changes, somehow.

Well, not like I didn't tell him that already, but talking to OMJ is no good. How to fixed Michael John??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm