Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Small announcement

WLHack

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Small announcement

Post by WLHack on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:04 am

So it has been years, but I am back in action...

After playing the mods Team Raycast have released so far, I found again my interest to make mods for Wolfenstein 3D...
    I have been working on little something for about a half an year now but currently it is still on concepting stage,
    before that I am going to release small 3 levels long horror mod that will be out in the first quarter of the next year.

I will be using my blogto update my status and thoughs... Also I think I will start doing review again starting from the Green Arrow.

Hammer: I can see it now: you and the moon - wear a necktie so I'll know you.
    Building a new webpage...

Re: Small announcement

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:12 am

Very happy to see you back. Love/respect your previous works and looking forward to whatever you come up with.

WLHack

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Post by WLHack on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:25 am

ack wrote:Very happy to see you back. Love/respect your previous works and looking forward to whatever you come up with.
    Hopefully something interesting... I already have few new ideas but let's see how they turn out.

Hammer: I can see it now: you and the moon - wear a necktie so I'll know you.
    Building a new webpage...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:18 pm