Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

+4
stathmk
Officer-Michael John
WolferCooker
linuxwolf
8 posters

New enemies and bosses sprites

brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male
    Number of posts : 90
    Job : Chicken factory terminal worker
    Hobbie : Wolf 3d mods, Castlevania, Super Mario Bros games, Heavy Metal Music, Road Trip, Forest Walk, Mountain Climb, Facebook
    Registration date : 2014-11-24

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites Empty New enemies and bosses sprites

Post by brickgolem Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi guys.

I will now start to make sprites of enemies/bosses which fits perfectly in the Wolf3d mods, especially from the mods Mega Luigi and Mario Maniac are creating. Very Happy

The sprites will be based on every kind of enemy types (nazis, mutants alien , robots, undeads Zombys , demons Twisted Evil etc.). It will be enemies which we've seen before in other mods, but with different behaviors; some others will be that we've seen in other games, but not in Wolf3d mods, and it will be new enemies which is completely new ones. (The sprites will be in PC version, not in MAC version.)

However, I'm already in practice how to create sprites, and mostly it will be cut/paste and recolor by the first sprites. scratch I'll later post in the topic list of the enemies and bosses I'll create from time to time, and also I will send images of the enemies on idle state. Once I'll finish one kind of enemy, I'll post it here in the topic.

Also, keep in mind that I'm not active during my spritework. I'm now in the situation where I have two small children to play with, family time, job, holiday/house planning etc., so be patient. But I'll not leave my project, and I will remain active on the forum a couple of hours some day.

So stay tuned from the upcoming days. Smile

See ya.
    Mega Luigi
    Mega Luigi
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Number of posts : 161
    Registration date : 2012-11-01

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites Empty Re: New enemies and bosses sprites

Post by Mega Luigi Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:14 pm

Now that's an interesting thing you're doing, man. I didn't know you had artistic abilities, guess you're luckier than me on that point, since I have absolutely no talent for such jobs.

I'm curious to see what kind of enemies you can come up to Cool.

And don't worry about how long it takes. I, for one, think you should take as long as it is necessary to do anything, so that you can safely say you're proud of the results and that it came out exactly as you planned.

Good luck with this, I'm looking forward to it king
    Officer-Michael John
    Officer-Michael John
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 332
    Hobbie : Video and Wolf 3D mode making
    Registration date : 2014-08-04

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites Empty Re: New enemies and bosses sprites

Post by Officer-Michael John Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:50 am

I like doing a Crazy Scientists and Undead enemies as in The Lost Relic in my mod.
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1201
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

Post by WolferCooker Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:28 pm

Good luck brick. It's not easy making/recoloring sprites

You know those allegemeine guards (recolored brown coat guards) you see in the later levels of Shadow Genesis that rarely drop Dimalicia ammo? I was the one who made them. I also took the liberty of making/finishing the first 8-sided Flamethrower SS. Check it out at the Dome.

Hope you take it to the next level.
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male
    Hobbie : Wolf 3d mods, Castlevania, Super Mario Bros games, Heavy Metal Music, Road Trip, Forest Walk, Mountain Climb, Facebook

Post by brickgolem Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:28 pm

H
    J
    M
    N
    U
    Allright, here is the list of enemies I want to make those upcoming days:

Shocked:0:0

The list is not finished yet, as I have some ideas which I will update later. As for the list, I will do it in random ways, to start on the easiest part.

Green text means the enemy is finished. Red means the enemy is on the work.
    I'll post their healing points for each enemies.

Last edited by brickgolem on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:10 pm; edited 99 times in total
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Hobbie : Video Games (mostly PC), but been rapidly losing interest in it recently

Post by WolferCooker Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:03 pm

The 8-sided Flamethrower SS is NOT in Shadow Genesis brick. You can only download it at the Dome. And the syringe weapon state sprites aren't mine to begin with as they are Majik Monkee's. I only recolored them.
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Ooh, my apologize, WolferCooker, it was one directional Flamethrower SS I saw in Shadow Genesis. What I mean is that I ALSO hope that the 8-sided Flamethrower will be replacing the 1-sided Flamethrower SS to the next level.

Anyway, here is the first enemy on full state:

Freezethrower Guard:

Say hello to Freezethrower Guard (Venom Freezethrower).

Hybrid from the Flamethrower Guard in "Operation Heimzahlung" and the Snow SS Soldier in "Project Eisenritter".
    Credit: WSJ (Wolf-Skevos Jones)

This one is the opposite form of the Flamethrower Guard, and this guy will give you a real frost burn.
    Not only fits it in winter areas, but in all areas.
    Will drop a freezethrower upon his death, and a nitrogen canister if the player has a freezethrower
    This enemy will be one directional.
    HP: 220

Last edited by brickgolem on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 10 times in total
    linuxwolf
    linuxwolf
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 160
    Hobbie : Games
    Registration date : 2011-12-25

Post by linuxwolf Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:13 pm

Great work and nice amount of HP. This sprite work is highly re-usable in wolf3d modding. Will you release a sprite library one day?

It would be cool if sprite library could be contributed to by other sprite artists as well.
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:24 am

I don't know, linux. But I count that the Freezethrower Guard full sprite set may be finished within one week, so I'll post it in here. And when I'm finished with a lot of my work, I'll post it on Dome.
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:37 pm

Allright, the Freezethrower is done and you can see the full sprite set on it here. Now the second coming:

Mutant Ranger:

Mutant Ranger (Ranger Mutant)
    A red Battle Mutant in Tower 3D.
    Credit: Paal Olstad

Although it looks like a Mutant or a gray Battle Mutant at all, it has an ability the former two doesn't have.
    They appear alongside in groups of Mutants, but are rare on number, but they can throw their cleavers they wield at distance, and they are quite accurate with it. The cleavers does moderate damage to the player, so it's best to dispatch them quickly before you get two cleavers clogged on your chest.

After they throw their dual cleavers, they act like a Battle Mutant, but without the weapons, thus deal less damage on melee combat.

It will be 8-sided. Runs fast like a gray Battle Mutant. Drops nothing upon death. Fits in all areas.
    HP: 30

Last edited by brickgolem on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mega Luigi
    Mega Luigi
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Post by Mega Luigi Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:48 pm

Nice work you did with that Freezethrower SS. Those two enemies you mixed together blended so well you can't even tell it was made that way. Maybe it could be useful somehow in the second part of our game. That's definitely something I'll think of.

The mutant is also an interesting idea. I'm curious to see how it is going to look like.
    Officer-Michael John
    Officer-Michael John
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male

Post by Officer-Michael John Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:01 am

I make a Flamethrower (as in The Lost Relic) pain sprite:

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites A_bmp10

Credit:WSJ (Wolf-Skevos Jones).
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Allright, the Mutant Ranger is finished. Here's a new enemy:

Mutant Triforce:

Mutant Triforce (Triforce Mutant).
    Hybrid of Heer Officer from "Operation Heimzahlung" and Mutant from "Castle Totenkopf SDL".
    Credit: The legacy goes on, WSJ (Wolf-Skevos Jones).

No, the term "Triforce" has nothing to do with the triangles from "Zelda" games. It has to do in fact that this mutant wields dual pistols alongside with its chest-mounted MP40 machine gun. In other words, this is an enhanced version of the classical Mutant, which will fire their three guns at once. TRIFORCE!.
    They also move faster, like an officer, and in groups it can be very deadly. Stay armed.

8-sided. Drops MP40 clip upon death. Fits in all areas.
    HP: 110-120

Last edited by brickgolem on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Officer-Michael John
    Officer-Michael John
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male

Post by Officer-Michael John Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:53 am

Hey brickgolem! I do for Freezethrower guard a pain sprite as for Flamethrower guard?
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:21 pm

Of course. The pain sprite is the last piece those guards need at most.
    Officer-Michael John
    Officer-Michael John
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male

Post by Officer-Michael John Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:14 am

Here it is brickgolem from Freezethrower guard a pain sprite:

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites A_bmp11

You can edit brickgolem the group hired you and you have made a graphic of the enemy graphics well. Not a good idea?

And thank you, that I make on you enemy sprite a pain sprite.  Very Happy
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:09 am

You're welcome, OMJ.

However, I've not been hired by the group, but I do it voluntary. Thus because I always wanted to create and expand the enemy repository for the Wolfenstein 3D mods.

The Mutant Triforce is 99% done. Will be released on the evening.
    Officer-Michael John
    Officer-Michael John
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male

Post by Officer-Michael John Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:29 am

On my forum to share your creation because that is where I am the admin. I like if it is not consistent colored hands and clothing. For example, think about: 

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites A_bmp12
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:35 pm

Now with the Mutant Triforce done and ready to download, here's two more I'll show you:

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites 01_bmp11 sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites 01_bmp12

Left side: Alchemist
    Right side: Mutant Beast

Alchemist
    A doctor sprite with stain recolored and black hair and mustache added too.
    Credit: WSJ (Wolf-Skevos Jones)

This is the third lab unit, and also the craziest and most dangerous of them all. This one has the same attack pattern like the doctor, but he throws potion bottles instead of syringes, and he will throw three different bottles, each with different color and damage. The green goo on his lab coat explains why he is an alchemist:

1: The green bottle cause poison damage, and will emit toxic clouds when crushed on the floor.
    2: The red bottle cause fire damage, and will burn once crushed on the floor.
    3: The blue bottle cause ice damage, and will freeze everyone within a small radius.

Moves fast. 8-sided. Drops experimental chemicals or syringes upon death. Fits in all areas, mostly in lab areas.
    HP: 45

Mutant Beast
    Hybrid between a Crawling Beast from "Blake Stone: Planet Strike" and a recolored Fleshspawn from Zdoom forum (Spriting Carnival).
    Credit: JAM Productions, Apogee Software and Vader

Mostly of the mutants are humanlike, so why not a beastlike form. That one is inspired from the Mutant Beast in the arcade game "Eightman", although my work is far more organic than this:

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites Boss_b10
    This creature attacks you by chewing you when close, spit vomit projectiles at distance and breath flames on mid-range.

One directional. Fits in all areas, mostly in laboratories. Moves normally. Drops a fuel canister upon death.
    HP:500

Last edited by brickgolem on Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WolferCooker
    WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male

Post by WolferCooker Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:03 pm

VERY impressive
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:38 pm

Mutant Beast is done.

Mutant beast:

The Pestilence Mutant will look like the Mutant Beast, but with different colors and attacks:

1: The bite on close range is poisonous.
    2: The vomit projectiles is also poisonous.
    3: And the flame breath will be replaced with venomous breath.

One directional. Fits like its cousin. Drops a firewall canister upon death. Moves normally.
    HP: 800

Credit: JAM Productions, Apogee Software and Vader.

UPDATE: This link doesn't exist. Look on the last message on this topics. I've added a new one.

Last edited by brickgolem on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mega Luigi
    Mega Luigi
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Post by Mega Luigi Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Definitely agree with WolferCooker. You're doing an amazing job with those monsters! Cool
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Thanks for the feedbacks, guys. This goes smoothly than I expected before I started my progress.Very Happy
    And now I'm finished with two enemies. Here it is:

Pestilence Beast:

War Beast:

A Crawling Beast from “Blake Stone: Planet Strike” with a ceiling chaingun from “Project Eisenritter”  on its spine. Recolored and remodeled.
    Credit:  JAM Productions, Apogee Software and WSJ.

A monitor beast with an armor made of iron, this creature is a very durable one which can withstand a lot of damage. Not only does it have a mounted nebelwerfer on its back, but it has a missile launcher attached in its jaw. After it lose half of its hp, the nebelwerfer will explode on its back, but it still fights on with greater speed and its missile launcher. Very dangerous foe.
    Fits in all areas.
    Drops a rocket upon its death.
    Slow moving when full weaponed, without the nebelwerfer at it's half HP, it moves faster.
    One directional.

HP: 1500

Update: The Mutant Beast

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites 06_bmp10

06.bmp

I've noticed this only pic and added the line below its jaw, which the previously didn't. So I send the link with this pic replaced with the old one.

Mutant Beast:
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Another enemy:

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites 181_mu10

Mutant SS Captain (Mutant Super Soldier)
    Credit: ID Software, Bruno Déo Vergílio and WSJ.

Another variant of the mutated nazi units. Just an enhanced, mutated version of a SS Captain. Nuff' said.

Fits in all areas. One directional. Drops chain gun crate box upon death. Moves likes his weaker cousin.
    HP: 1200

Last edited by brickgolem on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Officer-Michael John
    Officer-Michael John
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male

Post by Officer-Michael John Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:10 pm

Cool Mutant Super Soldier. I use in my The Old Relics mod. Thanks brickgolem an idea.
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:10 am

There is a fact two enemies, I know, which looks similar like the Mutant SS Captain I posted yesterday.
    The first one is "Grosse Mutant" by Bruno Deo Vergilio, which can be downloaded from Monkee's Image World. The second one is found in the mod "Coming of the Storm" by WSJ, which is the second phase of the second last boss, Todesmutant.

As long as you give credit to use my sprite for your mod, OMJ, it will be fine.Smile
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:41 am

This week and every second week, I don't have so much time in making sprites, due to fact that I work to late evening.Neutral Even I have some time to do it after my privacy, I feel 100 % confident to make sprites when I have one to four hour left for free, and not when I have 30 minutes left of my time. This upcoming holiday and next week every night I'll work with the enemies, and hopefully I'll post more of them within those days.Smile

It's good to know that within one week I managed to create six enemies on full set (idle, walking, shooting, pain, death and projectiles). I never thought that I would manage to create those very fast, as I'm focusing details that end up with results as they become now. As for me, I'm very proud of my results, especially the three beasts (Mutant, Pestilence and War) which it suits perfectly for any of mods. Actually, I'm proud with all of my work, definitely.
    So stay tuned for the next upcoming days.Cool
    Officer-Michael John
    Officer-Michael John
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male

Post by Officer-Michael John Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:48 am

I'm not going to use now. I will indicate if users.
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:28 am

The next work is done:

Pixel Aliens:

Pixel Aliens (Space Invaders)

Those sprites are hand drawn and enlarged four times bigger.
    Credit: Taken from the site in "Pinterest".

Those twelve aliens acts exactly like the pacman ghosts, which in fact, has the same invulnerability and speed like the pacman's nemesis.

Fits in all areas, mostly in bonus stages.
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:53 pm

Two more:

Mutant SS Captain:

Mutant Flameboiler:

Mutant Flameboiler
    Hybrid between Karl Grosse in “Quest for the Amulet”, Todesmutant second phase in “Coming of the Storm” and explosions from a tank in “Operation Heimzahlung.
    Credit:  WSJ (Wolf-Skevos Jones) and ISJ (Ian-Skevos Jones).

These mutant is a very dangerous foe, which wield two napalm cannons on each hands, two shoulder-mounted fireball launchers and a chest-mounted flamethrower. In other words, all of weapons are flame based. The speed are like Super Soldier, but when it lose it`s half of HP, the speed will increase like the Ubermutant, meaning his body is in boiling point. And his attacks will be more aggressive:

1: The first attack is his napalm cannons on his hands. When boiled up, the cannons will do spreadshots. (Napalm fireball similar from Mancubus in “Doom”).
    2: He will fire fireballs on his shoulder cannons. When boiled up, the fireballs will home at you like a heatseeking missile. ( Fireballs similar from Baron von Schmitt in “Spear Resurrection”).
    3: And he will launch flames from his chest cannons. When boiled up, he will fire more of them at once and it move faster.(Flame similar from Flamethrower Guard in “Operation Heimzahlung”.
    And when he dies, he will explode in large radius, dealing high damage to the player when close to him.

Fits in all areas, mostly in lab areas.
    Drops fuel canister upon death.
    One directional.

HP: 1300
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:13 pm

UPDATE:

The old links of Freezethrower Guard, Mutant Flameboiler and War Beast is no more. Here is the new download link of those three enemies, and here's why:

Freezethrower Guard:

Mutant Flameboiler:

War Beast:

1: The Freezethrower Guard has got two new pickup sprites of Freezethrower and its ammo, the nitrogen canister. Credit: ID Software

2: Instead of napalm cannons and shoulder fireball cannon, the previous Flameboiler had instead his old twin chain gun and its shoulder rocket cannons. So I've modified it heavily that it looks exactly like I described before. (The napalm cannons is ripped from Gretel Grosse from the upcoming mod "Blade of Agony". Credit: Captain J (Woolie Wool)).

3: The War Beast got modified its missile attacks from its jaw, so it looks like it shoot missiles than hitscan.

Enjoy.

Last edited by brickgolem on Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Two more:

Movers:

Altered:

MOVERS

A red projectile thrown by Baron of Hell in “The Lost Relic”. The projectile has got the ring removed and eyes drawn. The projectile is originally from the Angel of Death in “Spear of Destiny”. The shield triangle is based by a wall in “Castle Totenkopf SDL”. Green hitscan from “Hover Bot”.
    Credit: Mega Luigi, Mario Maniac, ID Software, WSJ and Captain J (Woolie Wool).

Those who are fan of Final Fantasy, and played both FFV and FFVI, and reached the final stage, will find the Movers quite familiar. The Movers I created, have different abilities here than in FF, although I did my best to create them on Wolf3d/FF style:
    Mover looks like a reddish globe with two eyes made of red artificial orb, and always appear three of them at once, therefore I put three Movers every one pic. Although tiny, they are super smart, and they always move, think, attack, defend, cooperate and die together, not one by one. They move always on triangle shape, but can change the position to upsidedown triangle shape, which doesn`t affect the player. They, however, attacks you both offensive and defensive. When they flash yellow eyes, They attack you by hitscan, either one by one, which does minor damage each, or all at once, which does major damage at the player. When they flash blue eyes, they will create a shield barrier, which makes them invulnerable of all attacks of a couple of seconds, and they use it often. Try to shoot them once the shield is deactivating.
    In addition of that, despite low health, they are not slow at speed, and are extremely durable itself of all attacks, which requires lots of arsenal to eliminate them. Fortunately, they are very rare, and appear only on final stages or on security stages.
    One directional. Drops nothing upon death. Moves at medium speed.

HP: 300 (each mover has 100hp).

ALTERED
    Taken from the Doom 3 Hellknight in “Doom 3 Monster Pack” in Monkee’s Image World. Recolored to pinkish color on the skin and added explosions on the death sequence, since the death animation looks ridiculous. Explosions from the tank in “Operation Heimzahlung”.
    Credit: WSJ(Wolf-Skevos Jones) and Ian Summerfield.

Yes, it`s true, the Altered you see here is based of the Wolfenstein 2009’s misshapen abomination from the Black Sun Dimension. They are very strong and dangerous enemy, and will attack you by throwing rocks at you at distance. Some rocks it throws, like green rocks, is cursed, and can prevent you from using weapons in ten seconds if hit by it. They move on normal speed, but can move fast when provoked, and if they catch you on melee combat, it’s an instant death to the player. When they die, it will explode, dealing heavy damage to the player when near it.
    One directional. Fits on all areas, mostly on lab or underground areas. Drops rifle rounds upon death.

HP: 2000
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Nailgun Guard:

Nailgun Guard (Venom Nailgun)

Hybreed between Chain Gun Guard from “Operation Heimzahlung” and SS Soldier from “Project Eisenritter”. The helm has been modeled with spikes on the top. The pickup sprites of the Nailgun, its ammo and the projectiles it shoots is included.
    Credit: WSJ (Wolf-Skevos Jones), Idgames, Lazureus and Mechadon.

Another variant of the venom guard family, this spiky one will nail you on the wall with its multibarreled nailgun. The projectiles can cause you bleeding state when hit until you find some health.
    One directional. Moves at same speed as other venom guards. Fits in all areas. Drops nailgun if the player haven’t obtained that weapon, if equipped, it will drop its ammo upon death.

HP:300
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:15 am

NEW UPDATE:

Two links has been removed and renewed. Those are

Pixel Aliens:

Some of aliens has got better movement.

Nailgun Guard:

The gray helmet has been replaced with black helmet, similar to Flamethrower Guards.

And now, two enemies are done. Both of them gas masked:

Hyper Blaster Guard:

Hyper Blaster Guard
    A gas mask soldier from the upcoming mod “Blade of Agony” ripped from Github with a hyper blaster weapon and a hyper blaster cell recharger attached to its back. Weapon and ammo included.
    Credit: Captain J (Woolie Wool), WSJ, Laz Rojas, Rogue, amv2k9, BloodyAcid and Eriance.
    A future version of the venom guard family, with its hyper blaster and its cell recharger on its back ready to blast you off. The sprites is heavily inspired by Wolfenstein 2009’s “Heavy Trooper” and the weapon is from Quake II.
    One direction. Moves at medium speed. Drops hyper blaster if the player don’t have it, drops the ammo if the player have the weapon upon death. Fits in all areas.

HP: 350

Tesla Cannon Guard:

Tesla Cannon Guard
    A gas mask guard from the upcoming mod “Blade of Agony” ripped from GitHub with a tesla coil recharger on its back. Weapon and ammo included.
    Credit: Captain J (Woolie Wool), BloodyAcid, Jimmy Beaubien.
    Another future variant of the venom guard family, with its tesla cannon and its tesla coil recharger on its back ready to electrocute you to dust. Projectiles is similar to Otrebors, Sentinels and Tesla coils.
    One directional. Moves at medium speed. Drops a tesla cannon if the player don’t have it, drops its ammo if the player have it upon death. Fits in all areas.

HP: 350

And Mega Luigi and Mario Maniac, I've found and ripped three new treasures which fits perfect with the rest of the collections in your mods. Those are from "Guns and Glory 0.5 - The Story Retold" and "Spear of Destiny Reloaded".
    Credit: Metalor and KFH Games.

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites 21_gol10

Golden Statuette - 8500 points

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites 18_roy10

King's Crown - 9500 points

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites 23_int10

Intel - 10000 points
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites Empty Brickgolem

Post by stathmk Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:29 am

Brickgolem, you sound nice.  But I’m not interested in trying to download your links from MediaFire again.  I clicked on your links & MediaFire wants me to wait & then install something.  Sometime when you’re done making sprites for awhile, then please email them to me as a zip or rar file.  I’ll put them on Wolfenstein Goodies as your sprites collection & give you credit.
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:09 am

Dear sprite lovers and wolfers!

As it turns out, it seems that stathmk has a point that he posted yesterday. Those links I've posted here previous days, will definitely be the last links from Mediafire. The rest of my sprites I've have left, will be accessible once the collection is done, and it will be possible to download from wolfensteingoodies when the time is done. That is, in fact intended.Neutral

I, myself, is tired to renew the links once I figure out that I'm not 100% proud of the enemy sprite models, as it would be total wasteful of my time to create new Mediafire links for the same enemies, just much better.

Take a look often to the list above the topic, as I have some ideas that I update often or so. During the time, I'll color the list red or green of my upcoming works. If you have some questions of my sprite works or my ideas, you're welcome.Question

However, if you need some sprites I'm finished for your upcoming mods, please email me and I send to your private message as a zip file. The sprites are in bmp.formate.

Next week, I'll have a vacation for three weeks, so it will not be much time to my progress. I will however postpone some day here, but as I said, it will be promising later.sunny

Stay tuned!Very Happy

PS: I really hate those advertising on Mediafire.Evil or Very Mad
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Wed May 25, 2016 3:48 am

Hey guys.

My three weeks vacation has passed through, and now ready to continue some more hellish outcast.Twisted Evil
    My progress will start from this end of the week.

During my holiday, I recreated the monster list which I've posted yesterday. Hopefully, it seems less chaotic and more structural now, as all of them have healing points, from lowest above to highest below.
    The bosses, however, doesn't have healing point at all. Still, the list is incomplete, as ideas streams to my brain time to time.Smile

Stay tuned.
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:45 am

Upcoming enemies. Will be finished soon. What do you think?

SNEAK PEAK:
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1739
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Post by Thomas Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:49 am

They are all just beautiful, but I am really stoked about the Mutant Mindterror one! Super cool stuff.
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:30 pm

I must also mention that the basis from Mutant Mindterror is based from the Assault Mutant from the long hiatus and unreleased mod "Mutant Uprising". Credit is from rgamesinc from Team Aardwolf.
    Mega Luigi
    Mega Luigi
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Post by Mega Luigi Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Those sprites are wonderful, really. Good job, once again Cool
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:21 am

Thanks again:).

Here's some more process on the upcoming time. Both of them inspired from Wolfenstein RPG:

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites Test_w10 sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites Test_e10

Left to right: Worker and Engineer.

And here's a enemy on progress:

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites 01_bmp10

A Tank Soldier
    dunkelschwamm
    dunkelschwamm
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2013-06-08

Post by dunkelschwamm Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:30 am

brickgolem wrote:Thanks again:).

Here's some more process on the upcoming time. Both of them inspired from Wolfenstein RPG:

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites Test_w10 sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites Test_e10

Left to right: Worker and Engineer.

And here's a enemy on progress:

sprites - New enemies and bosses sprites 01_bmp10

A Tank Soldier

I see you're using my Chaingun Mutant from back during my work with Aardwolf as RGamesINC for your Tank Soldier.  Looks great!

Keep up the great work.
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:59 am

Thanks for the compliments, dunkelschwamm:)

Yeah, it looks great, and more great than expected. The sprites and its full rotation are so far finished, will be released together with most from the list.
    brickgolem
    brickgolem
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male

Post by brickgolem Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:37 pm

Yes, now I'll take a vacation to the beach for two weeks. So long I've created around 60 enemies.
    Stay tuned Cool .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:26 pm