Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Trump Tower 3D

dunkelschwamm
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2013-06-08

Trump Tower 3D

Post by dunkelschwamm on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:29 pm

Tired of games about boring old Nazis? Well never fear: there's a new figurehead of racist, xenophobic, fascist thought who a new generation can relate to! This mod updates Wolfenstein 3D to include the modern parallel of Hitler!

Disclaimer:
    This modification is meant solely for the purposes of political satire. The creator of this mod does not, in any way, condone violent conduct. The violence within is over-the-top and only included for the purposes of making a comparison between the political activities of Donald Trump and the political ideals of Adolf Hitler.

Go in peace, bra.

The idea of this mod is to draw attention to the outrageous political ideals held by republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and those who support him. The mod itself is not meant to be any great piece of art, but rather a statement via its own existence: this mod existing is in itself a kind of political cartoon of how some Americans perceive Donald Trump's xenophobic, racist, ignorant politics.

Please do not take it too seriously, as doing so may result in hemorrhoids.
    [size=12]All that you need is Wolfenstein 3D, the Trump Tower 3D mod file, and EC Wolf.

Trump Tower 3D can be downloaded here:[/size]
    *Due to recent threats of violence, this mod has been made unavailable. Please stay responsible and peaceful. I do not condone violence of any kind against any persons. When tensions have lessened and a more peaceful version of this mod has been made it will be made available once again.
    Wolfenstein 3D can be purchased from Steam here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/2270/
    ECWolf can be downloaded from here:
    http://maniacsvault.net/ecwolf/download.php

Last edited by dunkelschwamm on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

WolferCooker
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1166
    Hobbie : Video games (mostly PC)
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

Re: Trump Tower 3D

Post by WolferCooker on Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:12 pm

LMAO!!! THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!! I know the whole world is worried about Trump winning the presidency and I am too.

dunkelschwamm
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2013-06-08

Post by dunkelschwamm on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:43 pm

In light of recent threats of violence in the political scene I'm removing all downloads of my Trump Tower 3D mod from the internet. Despite my disclaimers about how the mod does not endorse violence of any kind, I don't want to be associated with the kinds of scum who would actually resort to it if shit ever hits the fan. The video and screenshots will remain online (as they showcase no violence against any living person) to carry the true message of the mod: political satire comparing one candidate to a historical figure.
    Just to reiterate: I do not, and never will, condone violent conduct of any kind. Name calling is great, I love that. People like Donald Trump only threaten us with their ability to spread ideas, and the only way to fight ideas is with better ideas and ridicule. Violence is not the answer and will only serve to empower the ideas I wish to contest.
    Stay peaceful, stay responsible, and I apologize that the mod must be censored.

linuxwolf
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 159
    Hobbie : Games
    Registration date : 2011-12-25

Post by linuxwolf on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:38 pm

I'm happy as long as the video stays.

Its a shame I didn't see all the animations yet, however. Hopefully someone else will upload them to YouTube! Smile

brickgolem
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Hobbie : Wolf 3d mods, Castlevania, Super Mario Bros games, Heavy Metal Music, Road Trip, Forest Walk, Mountain Climb
    Registration date : 2014-11-24

Post by brickgolem on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:57 pm

I think it's time to watch video everyday the next eight years.Firing a Gun

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:30 am

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:30 am