Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...


    Where's a mod with a Chess board or walking through walls?

    Share

    smokiemamour
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 14
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2015-12-02

    Where's a mod with a Chess board or walking through walls?

    Post by smokiemamour on Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:32 am

    Hello, I wanted to ask you if you knew the wolfenstein mods or you arrive in a kind piece chessboard where statues are moving and can even pass through walls. it tells you something?

    Thank you
    avatar
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Male
    Number of posts : 1552
    Age : 38
    Location : Indiana, United States
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

    Re: Where's a mod with a Chess board or walking through walls?

    Post by stathmk on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:08 am

    Just naming the thread, "mods" isn't descriptive. I tried to be helpful as a moderator by renaming it as "Where's a mod with a Chess board or walking through walls?"

    I have never heard of the Wolfenstein 3D Chess game.

    In "All This And Wolf 3D" you get to walk through walls in certain levels because of an exploited glitch. Send me a private message with your name & email address if you want me to send you the saved games for levels 66, 67, 68, & 70, of the DOS version of "All This And Wolf 3D." You get to go back in the levels in this mod. If there are other mods where you get to walk through walls, then I don't remember them.

    Welcome to the forums. Brian & I aren't webmasters of The Wolfenstein 3D Dome anymore. Tristan will be passed the torch on January 1 athttp://thefront.nl/ & several new mods are coming. EDIT on November 8, 2016: We'll have to work something out.


    Last edited by stathmk on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

    smokiemamour
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 14
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2015-12-02

    statue

    Post by smokiemamour on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:40 am

    I just remembered something statues had swords with blood flowing

    smokiemamour
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 14
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2015-12-02

    statue

    Post by smokiemamour on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:56 am

    I just reminded me that there were stone statues with mutant head is shoot us

    smokiemamour
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 14
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2015-12-02

    Re: Where's a mod with a Chess board or walking through walls?

    Post by smokiemamour on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:12 am

    Hello, I just play this game : "Enemy Around the Corner" it looks great but there are many more levels to 60 levels

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Where's a mod with a Chess board or walking through walls?

    Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:03 pm

    @smokiemamour wrote:Hello, I wanted to ask you if you knew the wolfenstein mods or you arrive in a kind piece chessboard where statues are moving and can even pass through walls. it tells you something?

    Thank you

    I prefer checkers or snakes and ladders.

    smokiemamour
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 14
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2015-12-02

    Re: Where's a mod with a Chess board or walking through walls?

    Post by smokiemamour on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:48 pm

    i don't understand it's a title of the game?
    avatar
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Male
    Number of posts : 1552
    Age : 38
    Location : Indiana, United States
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

    Board Games

    Post by stathmk on Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:45 pm

    Chokster37 wrote:
    @smokiemamour wrote:Hello, I wanted to ask you if you knew the wolfenstein mods or you arrive in a kind piece chessboard where statues are moving and can even pass through walls. it tells you something?

    Thank you

    I prefer checkers or snakes and ladders.
    Smokiemamour, dont take practical joker Chokster37 too seriously. Hes saying Checkers & Snakes & Ladders, which are board games, not computer games. I dont know what country youre from & these games might not be as popular where you are. I have a copy of Checkers, Chutes & Ladders, & Snakes & Ladders.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_and_Ladders

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Where's a mod with a Chess board or walking through walls?

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:50 am

    @stathmk wrote:I dont know what country youre from

    Norway is my guess lol
    avatar
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Male
    Number of posts : 1552
    Age : 38
    Location : Indiana, United States
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

    Sure, whatever you say.

    Post by stathmk on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:16 pm

    Chokster37 wrote:
    @stathmk wrote:I dont know what country youre from

    Norway is my guess lol
    Sure, whatever you say. You're a 102-year-old cranky, old person.

    smokiemamour
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

    Number of posts : 14
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2015-12-02

    Re: Where's a mod with a Chess board or walking through walls?

    Post by smokiemamour on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:04 am

    I remembered several things about the mods I'm looking for.
    In the starting menu we can not choose levels, normally it is from 1 to 6.
    In one level, there was a large room with long corridors and water boils 4 doors to the left and 4 to doors to the right.
    Another level could be passed from one room to another through the walls.
    Always this room where the sprite move. (Photos)
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wolfenstein/images/d/d7/Sprite.png/revision/latest?cb=20120730002954
    There was this boss there (photos)
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wolfenstein/images/e/e5/SOD_floor_16_screenshot.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20120809133502
    There were more than 60 levels.
    So much for my memories hoping you help?
    avatar
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Male
    Number of posts : 1552
    Age : 38
    Location : Indiana, United States
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

    Orb of Dilaaria?

    Post by stathmk on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:27 am

    @smokiemamour wrote:I remembered several things about the mods I'm looking for.
    In the starting menu we can not choose levels, normally it is from 1 to 6.
    In one level, there was a large room with long corridors and water boils 4 doors to the left and 4 to doors to the right.
    Another level could be passed from one room to another through the walls.
    Always this room where the sprite move. (Photos)
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wolfenstein/images/d/d7/Sprite.png/revision/latest?cb=20120730002954
    There was this boss there (photos)
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wolfenstein/images/e/e5/SOD_floor_16_screenshot.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20120809133502
    There were more than 60 levels.
    So much for my memories hoping you help?
    Orb of Dilaaria? It had more than 60 levels:http://www.wolfenstein3d.co.uk/adds_MNO.htm All This and Wolf 3D had 70 levels and was one episode:http://www.wolfenstein3d.co.uk/adds_ABC.htm

    Sponsored content

    Re: Where's a mod with a Chess board or walking through walls?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:17 pm