Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

SOD Lost Episodes styled Sounds help?

AdamMasterArt
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2014-11-09

lost - SOD Lost Episodes styled Sounds help? Empty SOD Lost Episodes styled Sounds help?

Post by AdamMasterArt Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:00 am

Hi guys, I needed some help on sound effects for my MLP Based Wolf3D mod, I wanted to make some sound fx that are similar to the ones heard from the SOD Mission Packs/Lost Episodes (like the echoed alerts and such) using Audacity (one of my audio editors I used most times when it comes to wolf3d modding)
    dunkelschwamm
    dunkelschwamm
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2013-06-08

lost - SOD Lost Episodes styled Sounds help? Empty Re: SOD Lost Episodes styled Sounds help?

Post by dunkelschwamm Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Click here for instructions on how to use the Audacity echo effect.  If done correctly, you should be able to get something similar to The Lost Episodes echo (I usually do 0.5 and 0.5 in the parameters.)

The php code on this form is wonky, here's a direct link: http://manual.audacityteam.org/index.php?title=Echo

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:14 pm