Anyways, apart from company made wolf3d-engine games like Blake Stone 1&2, Corridor 7, Body Count, Noah's Ark...
are there any full-blown, original fan "cooked" ones? For example a lot mods use the wolf3d enemy sprites which disqualifies them.
Some other mods have for example original graphics but use Doom music or Wolfenstein sound effects.
I looked around some and put the ones i found into a list. Some stick with the classic wolf3d theme and gameplay while others
are a - total - departure. I put in brackets the stuff that seems to be not original and is probably resource from other games, movies, etc.
======== Original Content
- DeathTrigger - 80s Action
- Northern Darkness - Heavy Metal mixed with Final Fight
- Unsung (free sound pack?) - WW1
- Witching Hour - Survival Horror [mini mod]
======== Uncertain Status
- A Doll's House - Fantasy Puzzle Adventure *in limbo (Currently not available)
- DieHard Wolfers TC (sound effects?) - WW2 themed community TC
======== Borderline / Close Ones
- Planet Nexion (music) - Black & White Sci-Fi
- Mutant Blobs From Uranus (music) - B-movie Sci-Fi [mini mod]
- Drawn & Quartered (music) - Greyscale Comic [mini mod]
======== Drifting Off / Mixed Bags
- Life On The Streets (music, few sprites, (sounds?)) - Hip Hop / real-world shooter
- Wolfenstein Reloaded (sounds, music) - Wolf3D remake
- Spear Of Destiny Reloaded (sounds, music) - SoD remake
- Castle Totenkopf SDL (graphics, sounds) - classic WW2
- The False Spear (sounds, music, several graphics) - classic WW2
- Silencer (sounds, music) - Sci-Fi [demo]
The list is eventually not complete and there might be stuff I have overlooked.
If you know of more mods feel free to mention them so the list can be expanded.
Last edited by Nexion on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total