Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship

Ipank7000
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 42
    Job : Studying in Indonesia University (Universitas Indonesia)
    Registration date : 2011-04-21

Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship

Post by Ipank7000 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:55 am

Hi guys, i just want to ask you guys about undergraduate scholarship in you guys country. I can search in google but too many information and It's confusing. I mean, I am studying in one of the university in my country (Indonesia) but I just want to something different and I want to compete with people around the world. Actually, I was applied MEXT Scholarship 2015 but of course (as i though) I was rejected  Crying or Very sad .

Sleeping.... ( -.-) zZz

stathmk
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1403
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Can you clarify which country you want?

Post by stathmk on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:26 pm

Can you clarify which country you want?  JPB and I are Americans.  Brian (Schabbs) is British.  Chris and somebody else are Canadians.  DoomJedi was born in Ukraine and is now living in Israel.

I went to Purdue University in Indiana.  It has Engineering, Aviation, Liberal Arts, and other fields of study.  Neil Armstrong and about a third of the Astronauts were enrolled at Purdue.  At least at the time I went to Purdue, Purdue had the 3rd largest number of international students in America.  There's no shortage of Asians.  I clicked on your MEXT Scholarship 2015 link about Japan.  I know that Purdue probably still has an Indonesian Students Association and a Philipino Students Association.  Tagalog (Philipino) is a mixture of Spanish, Japanese, and other languages, right?  Check http://www.fastweb.com and http://www.purdue.edu for scholarships.  I no longer live at Purdue.  I don't know how to help you any more.

Ipank7000
    Can I Play, Daddy?
    Can I Play, Daddy?

Male
    Number of posts : 42
    Job : Studying in Indonesia University (Universitas Indonesia)
    Registration date : 2011-04-21

Re: Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship

Post by Ipank7000 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:51 pm

The country is depend on where you live (like you in America). Anyway, thanks for the info and the fastweb seems to be for American only, and after I searching and searching I think it's kinda hard for undergraduate (very rare) but it's pretty much for post graduate. Again thanks for the info.

Sleeping.... ( -.-) zZz

stathmk
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1403
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

I found this old thread...

Post by stathmk on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:11 pm

I found this old thread when I was looking through old emails for wolf3d.darkbb.com.

Did you ever get that scholarship?  What country are you in now?

Sponsored content

Re: Searching for Undergraduate Scholarship

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:02 pm