Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

5 posters

Hitler died in 1943

Hitler died in 1943 Empty Hitler died in 1943

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:33 am

I am back on this forum now. I believe that Hitler died in 1943 in episode 3 of Wolfenstein 3D. This makes sense since RTCW and Wolfenstein 2009 take place after. Both RTCW and Wolfenstein 2009 take place in 1943. Hitler was resurrected in 1943. In 1945, Hitler committed suicide. What do you people think?

The New Order is not canon to me at all.

It is possible that episode 3 could have time jumped to 1945, but that seems unlikely.

If this was the case, the timeline was altered.

Hitler died in 1943 Empty Re: Hitler died in 1943

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:47 am

Perhaps BJ killed Hitler in 1943, not knowing he would commit suicide in 1945, therefore shortening the war by 2 years.

If it happened in 1945, BJ was probably just killing time in nazi castles stealing their Fantas and Adolf got in the way.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Hitler died in 1943 Empty Re: What do you people think?

Post by stathmk Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:05 pm

jpb1991 wrote:...What do you people think?...
    I think that you’re being pedantic – overly concerned with minute details.  We don’t want to be obligated to fit our mod storylines into your timelines or alternate timelines.

Wolfenstein 3D in May 1992 was 3 episodes.  I remember from that time.  Then it became 6 episodes by the time that we bought it in April 1993.  Episodes 4, 5, and 6 are prequels taking place before episodes 1, 2, and 3.  If you remember the Spear of Destiny ending, The Spear of Destiny takes place before the death of Hitler with Roosevelt writing a letter to Blaskowics.

If you want to nit-pick, Roosevelt, Mussolini, Eva Braun, and Hitler all died in April 1945.  V.E. Day was May 6, 1945.  An Almanac lists somebody else briefly in change of Germany after Hitler’s death.

I wrote a non-fiction term paper in high school that included the death of Hitler.  80 minutes before Hitler committed suicide, a particular landmark in Nuremberg was bombed and looted by the Allies or Russians, but I don’t know if Hitler knew that at the time.  When the Allies and Russians were surrounding him, he killed himself.  The torso was cremated and flushed down a toilet.  In 1978, I think, the Russians identified a skull matching Hitler’s dental records that was kept at a Russian base.  The base had to be handed over to East Germany or Poland, I think.  So they cremated the skull and dumped it in a river.

DNA wasn’t normally talked about or well known in 1978, so they probably wouldn’t have kept a DNA sample to say, “Hey, we cremated a corpse and the DNA matches Hitler’s.”  The first DNA test to convict a criminal was 1980 or 1981.  DNA became more talked about with the 1993 movie Jurassic Park and the 1994 OJ Simpson trial.  But you’re younger than me, so you honestly wouldn’t have remembered 1994.

But I don’t want to obligate anybody to follow my timeline because that would take some fun out of it.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:06 pm

The Triad might have revived Hitler in 1943 since Hitler was their puppet if you consider the original cancelled sequel canon. A simple explanation is that a Nazi scientist revived Hitler. If Deathshead is a clone of Schabbs, Deathshead is the perfect candidate to revive Hitler.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Hitler died in 1943 Empty Maybe I take you so seriously because you take things so seriously.

Post by stathmk Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Maybe I take you so seriously because you take things so seriously.

Are you also "Therefore?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:12 pm

I am not Therefore. I have an analytical mind. I am a deep thinker and like to ponder things that are interesting to me.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Dark_wizzie Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:04 am

stathmk wrote:Maybe I take you so seriously because you take things so seriously.

Are you also "Therefore?"
    Therefore is probably Chris.
    And who or what Chris is is still unknown, we just call this phenomena 'Chris' as a placeholder name.

The story for Wolfenstein games is a bit flawed though. Hitler's dead and then we're thrown back to RTCW and then Wolf 2009 and then Wolf: New Order? It's not that big of a deal I guess because the games are so loosely linked in story.
    They did have Caroline Becker in Wolf 2009 and the New Order though.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:23 am

Caroline died in 2009, then due to the alternate timeline, did not die.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Dark_wizzie Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:45 am

Makes more sense if she was alive and survived by some miracle.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    famicomwave
    famicomwave
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Male
    Number of posts : 11
    Hobbie : Music, Art, Design, Wolf3D
    Registration date : 2017-07-21

Post by famicomwave Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:07 am

stathmk wrote:
    jpb1991 wrote:...What do you people think?...
    I think that you’re being pedantic – overly concerned with minute details.  We don’t want to be obligated to fit our mod storylines into your timelines or alternate timelines.

Wolfenstein 3D in May 1992 was 3 episodes.  I remember from that time.  Then it became 6 episodes by the time that we bought it in April 1993.  Episodes 4, 5, and 6 are prequels taking place before episodes 1, 2, and 3.  If you remember the Spear of Destiny ending, The Spear of Destiny takes place before the death of Hitler with Roosevelt writing a letter to Blaskowics.

If you want to nit-pick, Roosevelt, Mussolini, Eva Braun, and Hitler all died in April 1945.  V.E. Day was May 6, 1945.  An Almanac lists somebody else briefly in change of Germany after Hitler’s death.

I wrote a non-fiction term paper in high school that included the death of Hitler.  80 minutes before Hitler committed suicide, a particular landmark in Nuremberg was bombed and looted by the Allies or Russians, but I don’t know if Hitler knew that at the time.  When the Allies and Russians were surrounding him, he killed himself.  The torso was cremated and flushed down a toilet.  In 1978, I think, the Russians identified a skull matching Hitler’s dental records that was kept at a Russian base.  The base had to be handed over to East Germany or Poland, I think.  So they cremated the skull and dumped it in a river.

DNA wasn’t normally talked about or well known in 1978, so they probably wouldn’t have kept a DNA sample to say, “Hey, we cremated a corpse and the DNA matches Hitler’s.”  The first DNA test to convict a criminal was 1980 or 1981.  DNA became more talked about with the 1993 movie Jurassic Park and the 1994 OJ Simpson trial.  But you’re younger than me, so you honestly wouldn’t have remembered 1994.

But I don’t want to obligate anybody to follow my timeline because that would take some fun out of it.

This was before we found out the bunker suicide hoax I guess.. The Russians said they had his skull but, when it was tested, it was shown to be the skull fragments of a 30-40 year old woman. It was a lie. I think they just didn't want to look like failures, they HAD to have some kind of "evidence". Many people think and claim they can prove that he actually escaped to South America and lived there until 1962. There are no facts to support the suicide story. Not anymore..
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male
    Number of posts : 80
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

Post by Ryu-sama Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:14 am

famicomwave wrote:
    This was before we found out the bunker suicide hoax I guess.. The Russians said they had his skull but, when it was tested, it was shown to be the skull fragments of a 30-40 year old woman. It was a lie. I think they just didn't want to look like failures, they HAD to have some kind of "evidence". Many people think and claim they can prove that he actually escaped to South America and lived there until 1962. There are no facts to support the suicide story. Not anymore..

^ I'd like a source for this assertion please.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Hitler died in 1943 Empty I don't know where Famiconwave is going

Post by stathmk Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:49 am

Ryu-sama wrote:
    famicomwave wrote:

I don't know where famicomwave is going.  If we're talking about the historical Hitler and not some video game fan fiction, then Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun were surrounded and killed themselves on April 30 or May 1, 1945.  Hitler's jaw was found in 1978 or at least 1978 was when they announced it was found.  The jaw matched Hitler's dental records.

Ryu-sama, if you must know, this thread was started by jpb681991, jpb1991, or Joshua before he changed his account to guest.  I thought that he wrote it to fit either his fan fiction or the storyline of RTCW, or Wolfenstein 2009.  I know certain things about RTCW and Wolfenstein 2009.
    serpens
    serpens
    Don't Hurt Me!
    Don't Hurt Me!

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2008-01-11

Post by serpens Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:58 am

stathmk wrote:
    Ryu-sama wrote:
    famicomwave wrote:

I don't know where famicomwave is going.  If we're talking about the historical Hitler and not some video game fan fiction, then Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun were surrounded and killed themselves on April 30 or May 1, 1945.  Hitler's jaw was found in 1978 or at least 1978 was when they announced it was found.  The jaw matched Hitler's dental records.

Ryu-sama, if you must know, this thread was started by jpb681991, jpb1991, or Joshua before he changed his account to guest.  I thought that he wrote it to fit either his fan fiction or the storyline of RTCW, or Wolfenstein 2009.  I know certain things about RTCW and Wolfenstein 2009.
    1978 is when his jaw was flown back to Europe, sixteen years after his death in Argentina.
    Ryu-sama
    Ryu-sama
    Sophomore
    Sophomore

Male
    Number of posts : 80
    Job : Student (Medicine)
    Registration date : 2020-01-11

Post by Ryu-sama Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:59 am

stathmk wrote:
    Ryu-sama wrote:
    famicomwave wrote:

Oh, right. I see.

I *know* German history. I should, after all, being German. Thank you, stathmk. Really. I'm really grateful.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:12 pm