Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

I put in a request to have my account permanently banned

I put in a request to have my account permanently banned Empty I put in a request to have my account permanently banned

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:47 am

I just put in a request to have my account permanently banned. It has been an honor to have been a part of this comunity. We will be able to keep in touch on Die Hard Wolfers. Goodbye Wolf3D Haven wolfers.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

I put in a request to have my account permanently banned Empty Re: request

Post by stathmk Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:17 am

I don't know yet if you're saying this to get a reaction or if you actually mean it.  My perception of you is that you're not in a good mood from your car wreck and personal issues and maybe those might have something to do with it.

I'm having mixed feelings about you requesting to have your account banned.

At about the same time that you typed that you wanted to create 300 video games in a year, I misunderstood why you were motivated to do it.  I thought that I typed something to the effect of, "If you don't want me misunderstanding you, then don't create more questions than answers."  That was one of the things that was awkward for both of us.  I would like to apologize for that.

I don't speak for Eric, but if you're leaving then I want to apologize for us arguing with you.

Oh, I'm later copying Brian's Dome archive files up to 2012 from your archive page to Wolfenstein Goodies if it's OK with you.

I put in a request to have my account permanently banned Empty Re: I put in a request to have my account permanently banned

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:31 am

That is ok. The ban request has to do with me just wanting it. I need a break from this forum. When I come back it will be a fresh start. I will not be using this name. I need to be banned.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

I put in a request to have my account permanently banned Empty Don't catphish or participate in old bad habits

Post by stathmk Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:44 am

jpb6891 wrote:That is ok. The ban request has to do with me just wanting it. I need a break from this forum. When I come back it will be a fresh start. I will not be using this name. I need to be banned.
    The way I misunderstood it was that all of your accounts will be banned.  Oh, no.  Please don't catphish.  If you come back then don't participate in catphishing or your old bad habits.

I put in a request to have my account permanently banned Empty Re: I put in a request to have my account permanently banned

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:45 am

It will be a fresh start. My old habits will not resurface. For my releases I have a thread for future releases.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:15 am

When I come back on here, I am going to make professional maps. I am currently on DieHardWolfers. I am doing that Wolfenstein 3D TV series that I was going to do when I first came on here. I am doing that to improve my map making. I never played Wolfenstein 3D all the way through without using cheats. When I come back and now on DieHardWolfers, I will not announce mods before releasing them. I learned my lesson. My goal is to get everything that I have announced in the past released.

Andy also stated something on DieHardWolfers about why I was creating mods. He was right on. I think it is in the my released addons section of the DieHardWolfers forum. Until when I come back, goodbye Wolf3D Haven Wolfers.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

I put in a request to have my account permanently banned Empty You're already starting to make me uncomfortable again.

Post by stathmk Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:11 pm

You're already starting to make me uncomfortable again.

First of all, I thought that you meant that you'd be back in August.

Do you remember from the "I am sorry" thread that I don't think that I can post your maps anymore?

***Sigh.***

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 pm