Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

4 posters

Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released

Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released Empty Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:31 pm

I have released individual videos from foundthisbook.com that were used in Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age. They can be seen at https://archive.org/details/jpb1991 . The ARG games no longer show the videos. I got the files from youtube.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1778
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released Empty No.

Post by stathmk Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:04 pm

jpb6891 wrote:I have released individual videos from foundthisbook.com that were used in Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age. They can be seen at https://archive.org/details/jpb1991 . The ARG games no longer show the videos. I got the files from youtube.
    I watched the videos and I don't like them at all.  The fact that you're doing this shows a lot about your nature.  First of all, you're not listening to us.

Who on Earth is your preacher?  What sect are you in?
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released Empty Re: Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:09 pm

How the fuck is this Dome News?  Rolling Eyes

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released Empty Brian

Post by stathmk Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Dark_wizzie wrote:How the fuck is this Dome News?  Rolling Eyes
    Speaking of The Dome News, I miss Brian being healthy.   Sad

Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released Empty Re: Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:40 pm

I tend not to read fictionalized books regarding the Rapture or Armageddon as just reading/studying Revelation (or books like Daniel et al) is more than enough for me.  I did find the videos to be very well done, especially with what is in store for the world as we know it.  I know the fine details are subjective, but it gets the general idea out in circulation, which is all that matters.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:29 pm

You trolling or.....

Now I'm scared.  No

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1737
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Post by Thomas Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:09 am

I'd still like to see if jpb6891 can actually do something with a Wolf editor.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released Empty http://abhota.info/

Post by stathmk Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:04 am

Thomas wrote:I'd still like to see if jpb6891 can actually do something with a Wolf editor.
    That's one of the things that I was thinking.  One of the things that I tell him is to post screenshots and he doesn't listen.

At one of the forums for my university about 10 years ago, somebody was discussing books by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins.  One of the responses was something to the effect of, "I'd prefer a religion like Judaism that is about living an honorable and dignified life than Christianity with paranoia about not going to Hell."

Read this about failed Doomsday scenarios: http://abhota.info/  Over the weekend, I might start a thread in the adult topics section against End Times scenarios.  If I don't start the thread this weekend, then I might just say that I was busy or I forgot.
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:25 am

I remember the days when people came here to Wolf.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released Empty I'm less interested in typing that thread.

Post by stathmk Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Thomas wrote:I remember the days when people came here to Wolf.
    Then I guess you mean that you don't want us saying as much about religion even if it's me being uplifting by saying that Revelation should be avoided and that religion shouldn't be used to control people.

This morning, jpb681991 requested to have his account banned: https://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3124-i-put-in-a-request-to-have-my-account-permanently-banned .  If JPB's not here anymore, then that's another reason why I feel that I would be wasting my time typing against End Times beliefs in a thread.
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:44 am

Hi Nathan!

Last edited by Thomas on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:55 am

I can't really reason with the guy, so what is there to do? Well whatever, he says he's leaving, so there's that.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:01 am

Hi Rex!

stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released Empty I'm confused

Post by stathmk Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:04 am

I was online buying a copy of Super 3D Noah’s Ark 20th Anniversary Edition for my niece’s birthday.  So I looked at the company’s web site.  At http://www.wisdomtreegames.com/arcade.html there’s a free Spiritual Warfare NES rom.  Maybe jpb681991 named his game after this game and forgotten to mention it?  I’m confused about what he does.  I hope that he explains what he’s doing a little bit better.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:59 am

The guy found a way to delete his own account. Wow.

Don't try to understand him... You won't.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:56 am

He's back, you know. And the wheel goes 'round...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:21 am

Thomas wrote:He's back, you know. And the wheel goes 'round...

See this post: https://wolf3d.darkbb.com/t3124-i-put-in-a-request-to-have-my-account-permanently-banned#26939

I am not back on here. That was another goodbye post explaining what I was doing. This will be my last post until I come back. Goodbye.
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi Craig!

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:03 am

Dark_wizzie wrote:You trolling or.....

Now I'm scared.  No

Was this in reference to my post?  I don't troll.  Never have and never will

Laughing    Shocked    Laughing 

I too don't have a problem with this site having an off-topic section where almost anything goes.  My only concern is respect and since most of are adults that for me isn't much of an issue, if ever.  I am a Christian, but I understand people have to decide for themselves what kind of faith life, if any, they personally wish to have.

Peace
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:06 am

ack wrote:
    Dark_wizzie wrote:You trolling or.....

Now I'm scared.  No

Was this in reference to my post?  I don't troll.  Never have and never will

Laughing    Shocked    Laughing 

I too don't have a problem with this site having an off-topic section where almost anything goes.  My only concern is respect and since most of are adults that for me isn't much of an issue, if ever.  I am a Christian, but I understand people have to decide for themselves what kind of faith life, if any, they personally wish to have.

Peace
    Yea, it was in reference to you.
    Anything that agrees with Jpb to me is either trolling or also whacko. I don't decide a faith for my life, based upon my wishes... I choose it based upon reason and evidence and what I think it most likely valid. I see wayyyyy more adults arguing over religion and other beliefs (politics, etc) than non-adults.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Andy
    Andy
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

Post by Andy Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:27 am

So...all people of faith are trolls?

Actually, people probably argue more about money than anything else. You are against money, Dark_wizzie?  Wink
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:38 am

Andy wrote:So...all people of faith are trolls?

Actually, people probably argue more about money than anything else. You are against money, Dark_wizzie?  Wink
    Both of the conclusions you've put out are invalid.

You are saying: Because I asked if ack was trolling with that one comment, therefore I think ALL religious people EVER are trolls. Those are two completely different statements, and I never knew or had a conversation about anything outside of Wolf with ack. Your question implies that because I was unsure what ack was intending to do with that post, I think all religious people, even the ones I know more closely, are trolls. Which is just totally off.

In fact I specifically said something that answers your question in the post you replies to:
    Dark_wizzie wrote:Anything that agrees with Jpb to me is either trolling or also whacko.
    You might argue that the 'also' there means I am saying trolling or trolling AND whacko. But the 'also' whacko there is meant to say, 'whacko like Jpb'.
    -

Your second point is also off the mark. My comment was in response to ack's sentence here:
    ack wrote:My only concern is respect and since most of are adults that for me isn't much of an issue, if ever. 

His sentence here seems to say that because we are all adults, we are less likely to attack each other's beliefs and respect other people's beliefs, as people say.
    Nowhere did I said I am therefore more against something simply because it is more hotly debated.

The thing about the internet is I am often talking to people I don't know. I cannot know if somebody is trolling, joking, saying random things out of boredom, or serious. And like ack, with your post just now, I can't figure out which one of those apply to you; Was this post a joke? A serious attempt at discrediting my post? Or what?

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released Empty Believing in the end of the World can't be mentally healthy.

Post by stathmk Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:56 am

The Doctors is a TV show on 5 days a week on ABC, CBS, or NBC.  Anyways, I thought that I had heard from a commercial for The Doctors that on July 10 that they will explain how 1 out of 4 Americans believe that The Earth will end in their lifetime.  They will also explain how it’s not mentally healthy to believe so.  I’ll either watch it on July 10 if I have time or check it out at http://www.thedoctorstv.com/ .  I hope to remember to respond here.

JPB, if you’re reading this, then I think that you should check out the timelines at http://abhota.info/ about the failed end time predictions.

The Doomsday scenario of Daniel was written about 490 years after the events it pretended to predict.  The Bible was finalized after the year 73 and made it look like Jesus was predicting The Jewish War of about the year 73.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age Individual Videos Released Empty The Doctors was partly about Doomsday

Post by stathmk Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:31 pm

OK.  Here are The Doctors links:
    - http://www.thedoctorstv.com/episodes/preparing-for-the-end-of-the-world-protect-yourself-against-unnecessary-harmful-medical-procedures-the-transformation-of-a-traumatized-vet--2 and it’s 31 seconds
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foevNNm-P6g and it’s 31 seconds
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sfOABLdeOc (This is possibly a different video and from February, but it’s the same topic.  It’s 4:33)
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsdUpgSCT2I and it’s 2:47

Believing that the world would end can be a sign of anxiety or an agenda.  I hate John Hagee and Jack Chick, who preach the thoughtless, counterproductive, paranoid, fire and brimstone that the world will end.

In the above video links, they don’t mention The Rapture or Jehovah’s Witnesses.  However, Jehovah’s Witnesses thought that the world would end in a certain year.  They first meant in 1914.  Watch from 4:45-5:02 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFExZQyNbf0&t=4m40s .  Basically, some of them sold everything they owned and stopped planting crops because they thought that the world would end.  I don’t doubt that they had anxiety, depression, and/or mental illness like the people who thought that the world would end in May 2011 or December 2012.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 am