The engine, along with the map definition files, can be found here:
@AlumiuN wrote:Here's the new MMC stuff for the first quarter of 2014. The changes are as follows:
- New particle system for weather, use a code of 3 for a blizzard
- New wall tiles starting at 300 (don't use them for defining features, I don't know what will happen if you do )
- Multiple pushwalls can be switched at once, can be switched more than once (if walls get pushed into the right spots), and don't count towards the secret total
- Pushwalls kill enemies and the player if they're in the way
- An object that blocks pushwalls (dead enemies no longer stop pushwalls)
- An object that allows pushwalls to go through walls
- Explosive barrels
- Collapsible columns
- Fences as directional sprites
- A random boss object (this should be interesting )
- Probably something else I've forgotten that I put it
Completed maps can be send to my email adress, which is my MSN adress found on my profile.
Any questions can be asked here or over at the DHW forum.