Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Who was behind William Joseph Blazkowicz's death in the Wolfenstein Alternate Reality Game?

alternate - Who was behind William Joseph Blazkowicz's death in the Wolfenstein Alternate Reality Game? Empty Who was behind William Joseph Blazkowicz's death in the Wolfenstein Alternate Reality Game?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Who was behind the death of William Joseph Blazkowicz in the Wolfenstein Alternate Reality Game? In the Alternate Reality Game, people thought that BJ died of natural causes. We know Xizor, leader of the Black Sun, was responsible for his death. We know the Triad was involved. This makes me wonder if Fatface and Otto were cryogenically brought back to life. Maybe Trans Grosse was too. Krans Grosse is probably still in prison. He was arrested in Election 2000 The Game Revised Edition. Krans Grosse probably got the death penalty. I am thinking that all of the Nazis, and the past, present, and future Triad from the Wolfenstein/Rise of the Triad/Doom/Doomsday universe were all involved in this murder plot to kill Blazkowicz. I am thinking Lucien Judas has the original Nazis in a secret location in Germany. These Nazis probably will not be revealed until the battle of Armageddon. The One World Legion, the one world government of Lucien Judas, seems to come across as a Legion of Doom of super villains. Expect villains from DC Comics to appear in the Triad Triangle. Also expect super heroes from DC Comics to appear in the Triad Triangle. Doomsday the Triad Triangle Alternate Reality will be updated either this week or the next. Stay tuned. Also, Real Time Noire is in the process of being made. Real Time Noire will cover the past of the new FBI agent in the Triad Triangle. Real Time Noire will be an ARG and might even be turned into a Wolfenstein 3D mod. Real Time Noire the Alternate Reality Game will take place in real time. It will be similar to 24. I want to test out the real time concept before I implement it in the fourth Doomsday chapter. With Doomsday, time skips will be included. In Real Time Noire the Alternate Reality Game, time skips will not be included.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

alternate - Who was behind William Joseph Blazkowicz's death in the Wolfenstein Alternate Reality Game? Empty Screenshots

Post by stathmk Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:18 pm

If you plan to do this, then that's fine.  I think that readers of threads will be bothered that you and I have Wolfenstein 3D plans but not enough done to post screenshots.  For instance, I noticed that on Doom forums that they get really bothered if somebody posts what they plan to do, but don't have enough done for screenshots.

What happened to your Wolfenstein 3D Part 2: Rise of The Triad mod plans?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:55 am