Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

Doomsday the Triad Triangle Alternate Reality Game Coming Soon

Doomsday the Triad Triangle Alternate Reality Game Coming Soon Empty Doomsday the Triad Triangle Alternate Reality Game Coming Soon

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:20 pm

I just had a cool idea of a 1984 style Alternate Reality Game. It will be a sequel to Doomsday Spiritual Warfare Throughout the End of the Age. Doomsday the Triad Triangle will be about the one world government building a massive data center. The data center will be called the Triad Triangle. What is the purpose of this data center? What did Harry James and Billy Blaze do with their life after the death of Michael James and John James that occurred in the first Doomsday Alternate Reality Game? Is this the Triad Tower of Babel from the Wolfenstein ARG? Look for the High-risk United Nations Taskforce to return in this game. Edward Snowden will be mentioned. The one world government conspiracy plot by the Triad thickens. This game will also explain how Lucien Judas and Cain Sodom became leaders of the Triad. The game might cover Lucien Judas and Cain Sodom being born on 666. Past Triad history will be explored. The game will also take players back in time to Genesis and other places. Expect Billy Blaze and Harry James to get a history lesson on the Triad. Players will be able to hack into the Triad Triangle and access the world's largest database. The Triad Triangle is even bigger than the one in Utah. The game will be in the MBs though. The player will be able to access the large Triad Triangle database. The player will not be able to shut it down just be hacking into The Triad Triangle. The Triad Triangle is self aware. Think of Skynet.

Last edited by jpb6891 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1780
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

Doomsday the Triad Triangle Alternate Reality Game Coming Soon Empty My ROTT 2013 backup DVD arrived

Post by stathmk Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:30 am

My ROTT 2013 backup DVD arrived in the mail.  I have things that I need to do today and tomorrow, so I'll have to do a review after Sunday if I remember to.

Doomsday the Triad Triangle Alternate Reality Game Coming Soon Empty Re: Doomsday the Triad Triangle Alternate Reality Game Coming Soon

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl4PkxY4hXc

The following video is from General Hospital. It is a back story to a character that will appear in the next Doomsday Alternate Reality Game. The character will technically be John McBain, but he will not use that name. For this ARG, he is going to be renamed Jacob Easton. The HUNT, Billy Blaze, Harry James, and Jacob Easton are all going to Quantico, Virginia. The top secret assignment is about the Triad. Jacob Easton will not be referred to as John McBain in this ARG. I am not even going to use that name because Prospect Park owns that name.

Sponsored content

Doomsday the Triad Triangle Alternate Reality Game Coming Soon Empty Re: Doomsday the Triad Triangle Alternate Reality Game Coming Soon

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:49 pm