With Coop and Deathmatch. Using Mac/Jaguar graphics Excitement will never end.
Singleplayer (youtube is being stupid, it's actually wasn't 240p when i uploaded it):
Deathmatch (7 bots):
Here is the game itself (v060, last updated 25 Dec 13): .zip, ~4.7M
Be sure to check out readme.txt, especially if you're going to use the editor for some reason.
Changelog (025 -> 06):
- - all graphics are now stored externally;
- a lot of bugs fixed in the editor;
- sound positioning sort of works now;
- finished e1m7;
- retouched all maps;
- dogs now cannot open doors;
- enemies deal proper damage;
- you deal proper damage;
- damage/distance thingy fixed;
- tweaked difficulty levels;
- forced spectator mode after join;
- tweaked netcode;
- fixed some crashes related to ffsIMF and the editor;
- FMOD unloads properly at exit;
- added a couple new score bonuses;
- fixed spectators and dead players colliding with and activating stuff;
- fully-functioning HUD;
- some menu fixes;
- additional config options (maybe, i don't quite remember);
- a crapton of small bugfixes.
Oh, and networking actually works (up to 10 players, simple client-server TCP stuff, barely works with high latency), you only need to forward the port 25555 (TCP) to host.
Last edited by fgsfds on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 4 times in total