Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

New Wolfenstein Games about the Nazis Winning WWII Planned

New Wolfenstein Games about the Nazis Winning WWII Planned Empty New Wolfenstein Games about the Nazis Winning WWII Planned

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:43 am

Due to the new Wolfenstein game coming out, I have decided to make a game where the Nazis won WWII. It will be set in an alternate universe and use elements from the new Wolfenstein game. Expect to see robots. It will also use regular Wolfenstein 3D Graphics and spear graphics. Two games will be created. The spear of destiny games will be split into three episodes. All of the maps are going to be different. There will also be Lost Episode graphics. I need a person to help with mapping. I am willing to put off Ultimate Doomsday for this project. Hopefully, it will be release Q4 2013, Q1 2014, Q2 2014, or Q3 2014. The games will be called Oppression in the Alternate Lucien Judas Time.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1775
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

New Wolfenstein Games about the Nazis Winning WWII Planned Empty What?

Post by stathmk Fri May 10, 2013 2:55 pm

jpb6891 wrote:...Hopefully, it will be release Q4 2013, Q1 2014, Q2 2014, or Q3 2014. ...
    What?

New Wolfenstein Games about the Nazis Winning WWII Planned Empty Re: New Wolfenstein Games about the Nazis Winning WWII Planned

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 5:46 pm

stathmk wrote:
    jpb6891 wrote:...Hopefully, it will be release Q4 2013, Q1 2014, Q2 2014, or Q3 2014. ...
    What?
    Q1 means the first quarter of the year. Q2 means the second quarter of the year. Q3 means the third quarter of the year. Q4 means the fourth quarter of the year.
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1775
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

New Wolfenstein Games about the Nazis Winning WWII Planned Empty I thought that you meant Quake engines.

Post by stathmk Fri May 10, 2013 6:07 pm

I thought that you meant Quake graphics engines. I thought that you meant Q1=Quake 1. There are mods that are Wolfenstein 3D levels in Quake 4, if I remember correctly.

Sponsored content

New Wolfenstein Games about the Nazis Winning WWII Planned Empty Re: New Wolfenstein Games about the Nazis Winning WWII Planned

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:37 am