Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

an amazing story of supidity and hilarity

wolfie
    wolfie
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 136
    Job : none
    Hobbie : video game hobbies:pumping lead into hitler's skull and reducing borons of hell to gory goo
    Registration date : 2012-11-17

an amazing story of supidity and hilarity Empty an amazing story of supidity and hilarity

Post by wolfie Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 pm

earlyer today...i came home from my uncles house to my mom's house....my mom had just gotten internet a few weeks ago and i helped her set it up....then one day my
    computer woulddn't connect to the internet so i tried a number of things my dad had taught me...but before he got to my uncle's house when i looked in my perferred connectoins list i saw this strangely named connectoin in the list...like an ass...i deleted it....so anyways getting back to today...when i got home and turned on my computer..i noticed it wasn't connected to the internet....so i clicked view avaiable connectoins....and when i clicked on the one that was my mothers....it wanted me to enter the network key and that's when i realised that the stangely named internet connectoin i deleted was the one i set up with my mom....so me and my dad went tearing up the house looking for the box with the paper i had written down the network key on..iand i never found it...so we had to call att...and when we told them what had happened...she told us there was a yellow sticker with the network key we needed...and i looked and sure enough....there it was....the first thing that popped in my head when i saw the yellow sticker: you mean to tell me...that i went to all this trouble when i could have just looked on the side of the router.....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frustrated

we are all entiteled to one opinion.........MINE!
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

an amazing story of supidity and hilarity Empty Re: an amazing story of supidity and hilarity

Post by Dark_wizzie Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Yeah, that's actually how it works, connection default name and password. On the router.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    wolfie
    wolfie
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Male
    Number of posts : 136
    Job : none
    Hobbie : video game hobbies:pumping lead into hitler's skull and reducing borons of hell to gory goo
    Registration date : 2012-11-17

an amazing story of supidity and hilarity Empty Re: an amazing story of supidity and hilarity

Post by wolfie Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:20 am

Dark_wizzie wrote:Yeah, that's actually how it works, connection default name and password. On the router.
    yep....so now i know....next time i get stupid...just look on the side of the router XD

we are all entiteled to one opinion.........MINE!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 am