Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

5 posters

Sex

Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Sex Empty Sex

Post by Dark_wizzie Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:09 am

Growing up I always had this notion that only the ultra-horny, bad people had sex in the teenage years. Through time, (admittingly, very slowly), I began to realize this was more and more false. My own personal circle of friends, while fun to hang out with, let's face it: Most of them won't be getting a girl for a while. However, I had some friends outside of the main circle having sex, fuck buddies, etc. I've also always had this notion that sex should be with somebody that you love. I look down upon fuck buddies. What happens if your wifey pops up, says she saved herself her whole life for you, only to hear that actually, you were drunk one night and had sex with a random girl?

I don't know. I mean, everybody has a sex drive, me included. But it's never gotten super bad, I never had to have sex. Or maybe they don't want it x10 worse than I do, they just want to act on what they want? Today I get the statistic that 50% of teenagers have had sex. That's a pretty high percentage, and is the first actual numbers I have on this. I wanted to shun people that had fuck buddies, or 5000 boyfriends, but looking at how things are, I'd be shunning out the entire world, and I can't do that if I want to function in a normal society.

What amuses me is the governments attempt to say that 'abstinence is the only option'. I'm not horny through the roof, and even I know that's not an option for pretty much everybody. I don't think I'm going to get any more personal that this though.

So, what are your views on sex? Do you think teenagers have sex too early? Or do you think that whatever's gonna happen, is gonna happen? Any extra thoughts?

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1737
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

Sex Empty Re: Sex

Post by Thomas Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:33 am

I am a love machine.

Last edited by Thomas on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:48 am

Frankly I don't get why the guy has to approach the girl. We're back told days: Guy must take initiative, the girl stays at home, the guy makes the money. Change all of it, or don't change it at all.

I'd go into the whole entire evolution thing: Females naturally more cautious because offspring is risky, and risking death for inferior genes is a bad thing, whereas the guy can just fuck all day and pretty much anyone assuming they are females. But for the love of god, it's breaking my balls here.

And the 'I just want a good guy, no drama'. As the girl that says that, she has that shy guy that never says anything, sitting there, patiently, the exact guy that fits the descpriotn, then she goes for idiots, then gets mad, loses faith in all males, and hates men. Not saying that's me or anything, I'm just saying these kinds of things really piss me off. Why the games?

Human interaction is so complex...
    For me right now, the girl I want to be with, we're not going to happen. I'm left with no desire for anybody else, which is fine. I've got other things to worry about, like college. I came to college to study, not to pick up chicks.

I also don't understand the urge to drink at a young age. What for?! You can't wait, seriously, till' you're older to drink?

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:05 am

Corn is always interesting.

Last edited by Thomas on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:08 am

Although, watch 'I'm not looking for girls right now,and I feel like sex should be between two people that love each other (hence called making love)' be spun off as 'omg i never get gurls i never get laid so i duck behind diz escuze'...

I think the best way to proceed is to simply try to be accomplished, then decide what I want from there, when I have more options. But then again, I lose the best years of my life. Eyebrow Raise

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Akuul
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 491
    Registration date : 2010-02-27

Post by Akuul Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:25 am

Dark_wizzie wrote:..So, what are your views on sex? Do you think teenagers have sex too early? Or do you think that whatever's gonna happen, is gonna happen? Any extra thoughts?
    In today's world, young people are growing up too early. The reasons for this are many. One of the factors - a large flow of different information. What could see the boy and girls before? Somewhere watch an adult movie, somewhere to see adult magazine ..certainly still have comics.. And we understand that different countries had different degrees of freedom. But now everything is much easier. Teenager enough to have a good mobile phone and "all the joys of the world he had in his pocket." Other effects - an example of the parents. Further - increase in the number of centers for entertainment.. etc..
    I think this is the natural course of events.. every teenager has to be careful.. That is, early adulthood should be accompanied by understanding the next - every action can be followed by consequences.
    Andy
    Andy
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

Post by Andy Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 am

Most people nowadays are encouraged to act out their feelings. Not doing so is "repressing" one's self-expression. And if someone else suggests someone else control themselves, he's being a "prude" or "puritanical." So yeah, sex is encouraged and promoted quite a bit. No surprise that kids are starting earlier and earlier.

I've also felt having sex was something to share with someone you love. I may have fantasized all sorts of stuff with strange women, but in reality I wouldn't want to do that.

Someone once said that sex is like oxygen: you're only concerned with it if you aren't getting any. If you are having sex with any regularity, it can actually become a chore. Think of Al Bundy of Married With Children:

Peg: Oh Aaaaaaalllll, let's go upstairs!

Al: What? Didn't we have sex this month already?
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:41 am

Andy wrote:Most people nowadays are encouraged to act out their feelings. Not doing so is "repressing" one's self-expression. And if someone else suggests someone else control themselves, he's being a "prude" or "puritanical." So yeah, sex is encouraged and promoted quite a bit. No surprise that kids are starting earlier and earlier.

I've also felt having sex was something to share with someone you love. I may have fantasized all sorts of stuff with strange women, but in reality I wouldn't want to do that.

Someone once said that sex is like oxygen: you're only concerned with it if you aren't getting any. If you are having sex with any regularity, it can actually become a chore. Think of Al Bundy of Married With Children:

Peg: Oh Aaaaaaalllll, let's go upstairs!

Al: What? Didn't we have sex this month already?
    Agreed. And they should air 'Married with Children' more often.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 am

I believe in a man and woman having sex when they are married to each other.
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by Thomas Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:09 am

I still believe that the cheese doodle is the best modern invention.

Last edited by Thomas on Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    wwejonathan
    wwejonathan
    Freshmen
    Freshmen

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2014-07-25

Post by wwejonathan Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:54 am

Thomas wrote:I never understood the concept of a 'fuck buddy', it seems as if sex is just an urge, something that has to get out of the way. And I just think that's weird. It's also tough to talk to a girl, try to be friends with her, that type of thing, 'cause the average immediate reaction is that if a boy wants to talk to a girl, he must have a sexual hidden agenda. And that just sucks.

The things is sex is completely normal. So if you think it's not normal or it's a hidden agenda, then sure, you feel shitty. But girl love sex if not more than man, its a proven concept in human sexuality.

So by knowing that, we know why fuck body exist, because sex is normal part of life, but life is more than sex. so at some point of girl's life, she does not want to have necessary so call boyfriend at that point of life, but she still have urge to have sex, so hence, fuck body

- J lin

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:20 am