Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

OSA Triad 6-6-46 Plot Document

OSA Triad 6-6-46 Plot Document Empty OSA Triad 6-6-46 Plot Document

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Here is the document covering the Wolfenstein 3D Part II ROTT operation that is going to be included in the arg:

Three large corporations guided Hitler as a puppet. After Hitler's death, the corporations were drawn into seclusion where they planned their next strategy for world domination. Their plan was to subjugate the planet by using their organization. Their organization was known as The Triad. The Triad planned to get a stranglehold on the world with the threat of Armageddon. They created nuclear weapons and new V3 rockets to carry them.

The Triad plot occurred on June 6, 1946. William Joseph Blazkowicz went to the Triad's fortress. He was called by the OSA to assault it. The Triad set up their operations in a legendary old monastery on top of a titanic mountain near Gotha. The way to the monastery was a difficult one. There was a challenging labyrinth of paths, caves, and tunnels. Blazkowicz battled his way to the entrance.

Once inside, William Joseph Blazkowicz discovered massive doors leading to the Triad's headquarter's far below ground, built in the necropolis below the monastery. William searched the castle for the key to these forbidding crypts. The key was very well guarded. William found the key.

Much of the tomb remained, but the Triad wove their operations facilities into the dark catacombs. While trying to get to the nexus of the Triad, William Joseph Blazkowicz encountered three members of the Triad. These three members were the leaders of the Triad. Their names were Esau Guderian, Heinrich Krist, and Schwarzenmonch. After a firefight, the final members revealed their plan of global annihilation upon the fall of the Triad. A dead man's switch had started their mechanical radio-computer, the Sendenkener, on a countdown to world holocaust.

William Joseph Blazkowicz entered the depths of the Triad's bunker. The bunker was made of cement, steel, and deep natural caverns. William's journey to find the Sendenkener could have ended in the Triad's Final Solution. William's journey successfully ended in the destruction of the timing unit of the computer.

I decided to not cover it extensively and keep it similar to Wolfenstein 3D intel. I simply rephrased some words on the 3D Realms design spec sheet and added my own information. What do you people think of this?

Last edited by jpb6891 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thomas
    Thomas
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1737
    Registration date : 2007-09-13

OSA Triad 6-6-46 Plot Document Empty Re: OSA Triad 6-6-46 Plot Document

Post by Thomas Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:43 am

I think it's a very interesting concept indeed. You know alternate history, I suppose, so what would be really awesome (in the future perhaps) is a mod based on the Harris novel 'Fatherland' (where the Axis won the war - the book takes place at Hitler's 75th birthday in 1964) --- Speer's beautiful architecture makes up the streets of Berlin rather than the cruddy old streets and tacky Commie apartment complexes, and the Holocaust is still something only very few know about.

It's a pretty good novel - anyone who can get hold of it must read it.

But this idea, the Triad thing, is just as interesting. I'm looking forward to see what will happen here.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:06 am

Did anyone on here notice the reference to 666? There is another reference to 666 in the arg.

I am planning on releasing episode 1 and 2 before I make episode 3-12. Episode 1 and 2 are going to be more in a choose your own adventure story format. Sometimes, only one choice is available. Expect the others to use websites to tell a story. Episode 1 and 2 do not have a lot of websites because of the time they are set in. They are set in the early 90s. Websites were basic in the early 90s and the two episodes will reflect this. You will notice in episode 1 that there are no pictures because I wanted the time period to reflect 90s technology. I might draw a black triad logo to be used in future episodes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 am