Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

Which Mod idea are you more interested in?

Poll

Which Mod idea would you like to see realized first?

[ 5 ]
    Which Mod idea are you more interested in? Bar_left50%Which Mod idea are you more interested in? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Which Mod idea are you more interested in? Bar_left30%Which Mod idea are you more interested in? Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which Mod idea are you more interested in? Bar_left20%Which Mod idea are you more interested in? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which Mod idea are you more interested in? Bar_left0%Which Mod idea are you more interested in? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Metalor
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2012-04-05

Which Mod idea are you more interested in? Empty Which Mod idea are you more interested in?

Post by Metalor Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:18 am

With the final release for Guns and Glory 0.5 going to be released in the next week or so, I wanted to plan on moving onto my next Wolfenstein Mod. Everyone should by now be well accustomed to the fact that I have many ideas for Wolfenstein Mods and, for the most part, I have the drive to make them a reality.

So I thought I'd stop right now to ask which Mod idea I had the community would rather see become realized first (I plan on making both of the mentioned Mods eventually). So anyways, tell me which mod you'd rather play "first" is what I'm asking.
    doomjedi
    doomjedi
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1378
    Hobbie : Gaming and Modding, Pixel Art
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Which Mod idea are you more interested in? Empty Re: Which Mod idea are you more interested in?

Post by doomjedi Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:36 am

IMHO a modder should create his own passion unrelated the "polls", and not make "popularity" polls before making mod Smile
    Metalor
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Which Mod idea are you more interested in? Empty Re: Which Mod idea are you more interested in?

Post by Metalor Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:41 am

That's a nice point, but I can get passionate about any mod I work on. I just want to know whether people would be more interested in one mod or the other.
    doomjedi
    doomjedi
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 1378
    Hobbie : Gaming and Modding, Pixel Art
    Registration date : 2007-03-26

Post by doomjedi Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:23 pm

Ok, that's fair Smile
    Metalor
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Post by Metalor Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Quite frankly, I was actually warming up to the idea of working on Spongebobstein first. The whole mess with my contest going sour really made me want to work on a fun set again. From the results I've seen thus far from the two polls I've posted, more people are interested in Spongebobstein anyways, though Resident Doom isn't without its followers. It's not a landslide in any case.
    Valts
    Valts
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Male
    Number of posts : 384
    Job : Student (Estonian University of Life Sciences)
    Hobbie : reading, history, poker, billiard and snooker, gaming
    Registration date : 2007-05-16

Post by Valts Sun May 06, 2012 11:44 am

I prefer a Spongebobstein remake for SDL. Its was very fun cartoony addon.
    Metalor
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

Post by Metalor Sun May 06, 2012 11:48 am

I'll probably wind up going with that when I get the urge to mod again. Spongebobstein was probably my most memorable mod. I suppose I should make it more memorable this time (if that's possible).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 am