Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

3 posters

I know nobody noticed I was away but, hey, I'm back!

Per-Scan
    Per-Scan
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Number of posts : 385
    Registration date : 2010-09-29

I know nobody noticed I was away but, hey, I'm back! Empty I know nobody noticed I was away but, hey, I'm back!

Post by Per-Scan Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:40 am

Hey guys.

Just thought I'd drop by and say hiya!

Life has been really tough for the past few months but I'm getting up to speed again so should be around a little more than I have been of late.

Hope I haven't missed too much!
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 1775
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

I know nobody noticed I was away but, hey, I'm back! Empty I noticed you were gone.

Post by stathmk Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:17 pm

Per-Scan wrote:Hey guys.

Just thought I'd drop by and say hiya!

Life has been really tough for the past few months but I'm getting up to speed again so should be around a little more than I have been of late.

Hope I haven't missed too much!
    I noticed you were gone. Schabbs and I thought that you had lost interest in Wolfenstein 3D and Rise of The Triad.
    Per-Scan
    Per-Scan
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

I know nobody noticed I was away but, hey, I'm back! Empty Re: I know nobody noticed I was away but, hey, I'm back!

Post by Per-Scan Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:44 am

Thanks for noticing. I suppose I had lost interest a little but only because of that pesky thing called Real Life but I'm over that now!

Anyway, it's nice too see that some new ROTT levels have been released and that Klooni has been updated too as well as a huge pile of new Wolf maps. This community is so impressive. It's good to back. Smile
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female
    Number of posts : 5120
    Job : Investor
    Hobbie : Computers, chess, computer chess, fashion, and philosophy
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

I know nobody noticed I was away but, hey, I'm back! Empty Re: I know nobody noticed I was away but, hey, I'm back!

Post by Dark_wizzie Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:57 am

You missed the Haven's first ever cheese party! High on Drugs
    Welcome back, sir.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Per-Scan
    Per-Scan
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Post by Per-Scan Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Damn, I love cheese as well! I hope you all had a great time though. Is there any leftovers?? Razz
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:11 pm

There were, but then the Chokster insisted that we use it as shaving cream.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

I know nobody noticed I was away but, hey, I'm back! Empty Cheese Party

Post by stathmk Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Dark_wizzie wrote:You missed the Haven's first ever cheese party! High on Drugs
    Welcome back, sir.
    I have no memory of this cheese party. It may have been a weekend that I wasn't checking The Haven.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:38 pm

That must be it. Also, we host private disco parties at midnight, every night. >.>

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    Per-Scan
    Per-Scan
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

Post by Per-Scan Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:07 am

You've kept that secret! Only exclusive invites, eh? Hmmm, I don't like where this elitist forum is heading... Time to set up my own PARTAAAAYYY!! forum. Just for me and Matt, though. None of you are invited! Birthday Boy
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

I know nobody noticed I was away but, hey, I'm back! Empty Re: Per-scan

Post by stathmk Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:52 am

Per-Scan, aren’t you and Schabbs still in Britain? I’ve heard that police shot and killed a father of 4. The father of 4 was a Muslim or Black or maybe I’m confused. Then riots spread across London and at least one person died in the riots. Are you affected?
    Per-Scan wrote:You've kept that secret! Only exclusive invites, eh? Hmmm, I don't like where this elitist forum is heading... Time to set up my own PARTAAAAYYY!! forum. Just for me and Matt, though. None of you are invited! Birthday Boy
    I live in Indiana and there are 2 nudist colonies in the state that I want nothing to do with. Speaking of parties that I wasn’t invited to, a Facebook friend posted that he’s having a naked party at his house. He wasn’t even at a nudist colony. Then in that thread I posted, “You wish.” Then he posted, “I do not need to wish.” Then his grandmother posted, “Your grandmother saw this (thread).” Busted! Nobody wants to see a naked man.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 am

Hi Willie!

Last edited by Chokster37 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

I know nobody noticed I was away but, hey, I'm back! Empty Hi, Chokster

Post by stathmk Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Chokster37 wrote:
    stathmk wrote:Nobody wants to see a naked man.
    So everyone has sex with their clothes on?
    Chokster37, I didn't think of it that way for a response. You must be entertaining to chat to. Somebody needs to talk to Chris about the birds and the bees. I'm 7 and I'm guessing that Chris either is 6 or the pharmacist accidentally gave her the high-potency happy potion instead of insulin. Rolling Eyes I'll tell Chris in the chat room where babies come from and what happens 9 months before a baby is born. It is imperative that the wife sees the husband naked 9 months before a baby is born, even though nobody wants to see a naked man.

Or a woman could have invitro fertilization if she hates men. There was a religious sect in the 1800s in Indiana where they said that sex is a sin and acted serious about it. Guess what? None of the members of the sect are left. There's a Hindu group in India where they tell their kids that everybody is born of immaculate conception. There's a Mormon group where the adults act like sex doesn't exist and all kids are born of immaculate conception. I'm not a Mormon or Hindu. I don't hear about very many women that think about naked men. I've heard about women who have subscriptions to Playboy, a men's magazine of some sort, and nobody wants to see a naked man in that magazine. No man wants a subscription to Playgirl.

Chris, do you have multiple personality disorder? Your boyfriend, fiance, or husband may have finally have had a threesome!

I never can tell if you're still joking since you were the one that wanted to order a pizza with razor blades, imported dog sleds, and other silly stuff.

A comedian on the radio said, "The clothes make the man; naked people have little or no effect on society."

I read promotional materials for a football team and they have interviews with the cheerleaders. They were asked what 3 things they would bring along to a tropical island. Only one of them remembered to mention a swimsuit. I joked that the others must be nudists.

I read The Tempest by William Shakespeare years ago. They are stranded on an island that fits the description of Bermuda. I think that Alphonso and another guy are fighting over Miranda. I get it. If you think that you're stranded on a island for the rest of your life, then you might as well fight over a woman to start a family with. There aren't very many things more interesting to do than track down a woman and start a family with her. If everybody changed their mind and thought that this isn't the most interesting thing to do, then the world population would go extinct in about 100 years from no women having babies.

I was reading a message board about the best ways to keep Jehovah's Witnesses from coming back. One of the guys posted that he tells them, "Well, if you want to get dressed up to come to our place to talk for an hour about The Jehovah's Witnesses, famous Jehovah's Witnesses, and why we should all be Jehovah's Witnesses, then that's fine. As long as we get our turn. We'll stop by your place, we'll drop our bathrobes, and we'll talk for an hour about nudism, famous nudists, and why we should all be nudists." He also typed that they never came back. This fits with my hypothesis that nobody wants to see a naked man.

I'd like to chat with Chris sometime.
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Wait, what just happened? You idiot!

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by stathmk Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Dark_wizzie wrote:Wait, what just happened? You idiot!
    We were just being silly. Do you need the birds and the bees explained to you too?

Chris pretends to be a girl with the female symbol on his profile. A while ago, I thought that he was a chick, not a dude. I had it explained to me that Chris is just joking. Chris has a Y chromosome.

Do you remember Chris' thread about ordering pizzas with razor blades, imported dog sleds, and other silly stuff? Have you ever ordered a 1-inch pizza?
    Dark_wizzie
    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

Female

Post by Dark_wizzie Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:42 pm

stathmk wrote:
    Dark_wizzie wrote:Wait, what just happened? You idiot!
    Have you ever ordered a 1-inch pizza?
    Yes. It's called pizza bites.

Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:10 pm

Hi Ralph!

Last edited by Chokster37 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    stathmk
    stathmk
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by stathmk Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Chokster37 wrote:My neighbour has had the Statue of David on his front lawn since I was born - Happy belated Birthday stathmk! Cake
    Your neighbor had a statue of David on his front lawn? My neighbor a block and a half away had a gigantic cannon on his lawn from when he fought Emperor Hirohito of Japan in World War 2.

This is what the Statue of David looks like to me because I don’t want to see a naked man: http://icklebodiekins.wordpress.com/2011/02/26/statue-of-david/

The Microsoft paper clip is interested in what we’re doing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content