Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile

Wolf3d Haven Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...

2 posters

WM - Need some desperate coding assistance, jus a few things. please help

wmemphisto
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2011-06-13

WM - Need some desperate coding assistance, jus a few things. please help Empty WM - Need some desperate coding assistance, jus a few things. please help

Post by wmemphisto Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:26 am

My name is Wes Desjardins. And Ive just gotten back into Wolf3d modding after about 7yrs of hiatus, ive been working on a new engine for my project called FIREPOWER. But I need a few major things done and I need some really good coding assistance from one of you Wolfers out their.

Credits will be honoured for the individual in FIREPOWER.

This is what I need done peeps.
    * New Weapon (Plasma Cannon - we can use a rocket launcher for this)
    * Textured floor/ceilings. 1 needs to be animated water & level 5 needs a star sky background with moon
    * Having a few minor bugs with my seamless episodes (after level 9 it registers my levels as secret levels). Game ends at level 18 but it won't show the EndArt and the game crashes.
    * Weapon Bobbing

Everything else I can handle. please help thank you.

PS I am using the DOS version of Wolf3D not SDL
    Dean
    Dean
    Spear of Destiny
    Spear of Destiny

Male
    Number of posts : 590
    Hobbie : Being smarter then everyone else in the room...
    Registration date : 2007-04-16

WM - Need some desperate coding assistance, jus a few things. please help Empty Re: WM - Need some desperate coding assistance, jus a few things. please help

Post by Dean Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:10 pm

Hey Wes, great to hear from you.

If you ask at DHW you'll be able to get some help if no one here is able to assist, I believe you still have an account there.

The Wolfenstein 3d Blog - Updated Wednesdays!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 am