Wolf3d Haven Forum

Please log in or register. Smile
Wolf3d Haven Forum

A friendly Wolfenstein 3D community, about Wolfenstein 3D, the game that gave birth to first person shooters...


    The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Share

    Nexion
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

    Number of posts : 216
    Age : 111
    Location : Dimension of Anti-Time
    Hobbie : bringing chaos & madness into universe
    Message : Planet N
    Registration date : 2008-02-27

    The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Nexion on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:35 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    You got nothing to say but wanna say something useless?
    You have random pointless thoughts?
    You are sexy and wanna tell us?
    You like pink bunnies for breakfast but are afraid to be called a big bad wolf?
    You always wanted to have a disco dance floor around here?
    You have incredible meaningless spam?
    If you have serious business then don't post here!


    Spamwolf 2D - The Attack Of BJ's Vacation Ramblings Part I

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 am

    Pulled it out of from a zombie's mouth?



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Tenamk
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

    Male
    Number of posts : 303
    Age : 18
    Location : In Gestapo headquarters
    Job : Spy
    Hobbie : Kick S.S.'s butt
    Message : Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/PlayWolf3D
    Registration date : 2010-09-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Tenamk on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:34 am

    Nope, Mutant rank



    I won the first forum raffle! cheers

    Dark_wizzie's signature: Nobody is perfect, I am nobody. Copier of my siggy will be severely pwned.
    Tenamk says: Oh crap!

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:52 am

    Herpa Durp.



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:49 am

    6 levels done with This Spear. I need a break. How do people be like Thomas the Map Making Machine and map a day every day? Exhausting!



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Atina
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

    Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Age : 26
    Hobbie : Nitpicking
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Atina on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 pm

    http://www.joemonster.org/gry/32283/Wolfenstein_1_D

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:24 pm

    Someone told me long ago, there's a calm before the storm.
    I know, and it's been comin' for some time.
    When it's over, so they say, it'll rain a sunny day.
    I know, shinin' down like water.

    I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
    I want to know, have you ever seen the rain
    comin' down on a sunny day?

    Yesterday, and days before, sun is cold and rain is hard.
    I know, been that way for all my time.
    'Til forever on it goes through the circle fast and slow,
    I know, and it can't stop, I wonder.

    I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
    I want to know, have you ever seen the rain
    comin' down on a sunny day?




    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:16 pm

    @Atina wrote:http://www.joemonster.org/gry/32283/Wolfenstein_1_D
    WAIT, WHAT THE HELL? Wolf3d 1-D! Whoop!



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Atina
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

    Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Age : 26
    Hobbie : Nitpicking
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Atina on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:59 pm

    wow

    took you just more than month to notice link xd

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:55 am

    I look back at page 1 of the spam thread. The spam there is top quality.



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Geminize
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

    Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Age : 29
    Location : Portugal
    Hobbie : Messing up with DOSBox
    Registration date : 2011-03-11

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Geminize on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:06 am

    I'm gonna sue whoever created Call of Duty



    Meh.

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:34 am

    Ysosrs?



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Geminize
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

    Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Age : 29
    Location : Portugal
    Hobbie : Messing up with DOSBox
    Registration date : 2011-03-11

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Geminize on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:39 am

    I see you finished This Spear. Gotta try it another time, not now, I'm busy.



    Meh.

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:04 pm

    Is "meh" like your signature? Lol. Fun.



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:19 pm


    Gewd gamed.



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Mon May 09, 2011 4:34 pm




    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Jonas
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

    Number of posts : 8
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2011-05-14

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Jonas on Sat May 14, 2011 7:09 am

    Wha.

    Andy
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

    Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Andy on Sat May 14, 2011 7:29 am

    Software that should be bundled into every web browser! Razz

    Jonas
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

    Number of posts : 8
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2011-05-14

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Jonas on Mon May 16, 2011 2:41 pm

    Even Maxton?? No(

    stathmk
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

    Male
    Number of posts : 1403
    Age : 36
    Location : Indiana, United States
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

    Please, no Grammar Nazi Software

    Post by stathmk on Mon May 16, 2011 5:25 pm

    @Andy wrote:
    Software that should be bundled into every web browser! Razz
    Let me explain why I’d rather it doesn’t get bundled into any browser! Autocorrect gets annoying especially when you’re typing the kinds of names that Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, Israelis, and Swahilis have. I don’t make fun of message board posters that I don’t know with bad spelling because they might not speak English as a first language. Also, I believe that we should look out for people with spelling problems because they might be like Schizophrenic serial killer Ted Kaczynski, Nigerian email scammers, or some of the anti-American terrorists who don’t understand English spelling or grammar. I know that I’m sounding too serious, but I’ve taken Criminology and some of the people with mental problems have insane sentence structure or grammar. Plus, I don’t want autocorrect telling me how to spell personal names like Mikaela, Michaela, Mikahla, Christina, Krystina, Kristen, Christin, Veronica, Veronique, Erika, Erica, Sarah, Sara, Hannah, Hanna, Clair, Claire, Natalie, Natalee, Natalia, Katy, Katie, Katee, Katia, Catia, Kathryn, Katherine, Catherine, Caitlyn, Kaitlyn, Kate Lynn, Julie, Julee, Julia, Janine, Janeane, Ashleigh, Ashlee, Ashley, Geoff, Jeff, Matthew, Mathew, Mohammed, Muhammad, Xerxes, Ataxerxes, Nebuchadnezzar, Nebochadrazzer, Montezuma, Moctezuma, Mao Tse-Tung, Mao Ze-Dong, Christos, Christus, Roman names, Pharaoh names, and others. Montezuma and Moctezuma must have been Grandfather and Grandson. Nebuchadnezzar and Nebochadrazzer were related. Romans and Pharaohs have different spellings depending on the translation and rendition that you read them in. Also, I’ve heard that the earlier child proofing software for blocking web sites are almost counterproductive because they can do things like flag the word “breast” in “breast cancer,” “chicken breast,” “breast feeding,” and other examples.

    The Grammar Nazi Software would probably drop dead if it had to proofread the Schizophrenia at http://www.timecube.com . silent Gene says that he has Schizophrenia and complains about how educated people treat him. Your eyes might hurt from reading his grammar!

    The Grammar Nazi Software would probably drop dead if it had to translate the Voynich Manuscript: http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/12.09/rugg.html cheers It’s probably an invented alphabet and gibberish language by a forger. He probably realized his artwork wasn’t the best and wanted to make his work look like it was from a foreign land in order to sell it. I’ve read a lot of theories. One theory is that it’s by an esoteric, Jewish, heretic, or less popular Christian group that coded their writings so that they wouldn’t be persecuted about 600 years ago.

    stathmk
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

    Male
    Number of posts : 1403
    Age : 36
    Location : Indiana, United States
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

    The Mother of all German Grammar and Translation Errors would be...

    Post by stathmk on Mon May 16, 2011 5:32 pm

    Dark_wizzie, your German Grammar Nazi post reminds me of a few funny things with the German language.

    My cousin and her husband speak German. They can say, “Kiss my butt” in German.

    The English “Birds and The Bees” means sex. The German word for birds means sex.

    I’ve heard that “Die” or “Der” is German for “The.” In English, “die” obviously means “drop dead.”

    You can’t try to say “I’m hot” in German because it translates to “I’m sexy” or “I’m gorgeous.” You have to say, “It is hot to me.”

    In Spanish if you try to say, “I’m embarrassed,” then you’ve accidentally said, “Estoy embarrassado,” or “Soy embarrassado,” which means “I feel like a pregnant man,” or “I’m a pregnant man.”

    John F. Kennedy Sr. went to Berlin, Germany and said, “Ich be ein Berliner.” This was supposed to be “I am a Berliner,” but they laughed because he said, “I am a jelly donut.”

    Martin Luther founded Lutheranism at about the same time as the “Diet of Worms.” However, Worms was the name of the city and pronounced “Varms” in English. I think that "Diet" in German means something like assembly or council. A “Diet of Worms” in English sounds unsanitary.

    American comedian Conan O’Brien went to Cologne, Germany to meet an impersonator. Conan joked that he’s also going to Aftershaven, Germany.

    During WWI or WWII, there were German junkers planes. That’s funny because in English it means pieces of junk.

    During the Berlin airlift, Americans sent gifts to East Germany, I believe. Some weren’t opened and then thrown out. That’s because the English “gift” is the German word for “poison.”

    We read the English translation of The Diary of Anne Frank. She lived in Holland and said that she had toilet water, which means cologne water.

    Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, and an Indiana Psychologist that I know spoke German.

    I guess that if you combine them all together then The Mother of all German Grammar and Translation Errors would be, “Kiss my butt. Learn about the bird and the bees. I’m a drop-dead gorgeous pregnant man jelly donut in the Diet of Worms, Cologne, Aftershaven, in pieces of junk, and in poisonous toilet water gifts. What would Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, or a Psychologist say about that? A Freudian slip is when you say one thing, but you mean your mother. Where’s comedian Chokster when you need her?”

    lol! lol! lol!

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Mon May 16, 2011 8:32 pm

    Tl;dr

    Probably would still prefer spellcheck on a browser like Chrome. Great stuff.

    Anyone notice how after Wolfenstein 3d all the Nazis just speak in German Accented English?



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Jonas
    Wolf3d n00b
    Wolf3d n00b

    Number of posts : 8
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2011-05-14

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Jonas on Tue May 17, 2011 10:52 am

    like the guard, for example Wizzie?
    He's supposed to say Achtung but I ALWAYS understand What's going lol!

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 pm

    A neutron walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says "For you? No charge!"
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    stathmk
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

    Male
    Number of posts : 1403
    Age : 36
    Location : Indiana, United States
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

    Jokes

    Post by stathmk on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:01 pm

    @Dark_wizzie wrote:A neutron walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says "For you? No charge!"
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    An atom walks into a bar.
    Bartender: Why are you so sad?
    Atom: I've lost an electron.
    Bartender: Are you sure?
    Atom: I'm positive.

    A man walks into a bar and he says, "OOF!"

    A priest, minister, and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender says, "Is this some kind of joke?

    A skeleton walks into a bar. He orders a beer and a mop.

    A string walks into a bar. The bartender says, "We don't serve strings here." So the string goes outside, ties himself up, unties himself, ties himself up, unties himself, and ties himself up. He walks back into the bar. The bartender says, "I thought I told you we don't serve strings here." The string says, "I'm a frayed not."

    Why are New Yorkers so depressed? Because the light at the end of their tunnel is New Jersey!

    I'm a perepheral visionary. I can see into the future, but only way off to the sides.

    Does your wife have multiple personality disorder? You may have finally have had a threesome!

    We park on a driveway and drive on a parkway.

    A car carries shipment. A ship carries cargo.

    There was a letter to Ann Landers or Dear Abby: "I'm concerned that my boyfriend is cheating on me. How can I be certain that the baby I'm pregnant with is mine?"

    There was a headline for counseling or a mental health clinic on Jay Leno's Headlines. Jay Leno said, "This is the most insensitive Headline I've ever seen!" The headline was, "DO YOU HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA? YOU ARE NOT ALONE!"

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:56 pm

    JpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpbJpb



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Dr.Zin
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

    Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Age : 32
    Location : Nowhere
    Message : General Programmer
    World of Tanks Username: ToreHund
    Registration date : 2010-08-11

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dr.Zin on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 pm

    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:




    If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
    and the bus is interupted as a very last resort,
    and the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort
    then the socket packet pocket has an error to report!

    http://radix-16.com/
    Wolf3d Chat

    Per-Scan
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

    Number of posts : 385
    Age : 43
    Location : One year in the future
    Registration date : 2010-09-29

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Per-Scan on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:20 am

    I have an itchy big toe on my right foot. True story.

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:23 pm

    @Per-Scan wrote:I have an itchy big toe on my right foot. True story.
    Thanks for the info. pig



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Per-Scan
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

    Number of posts : 385
    Age : 43
    Location : One year in the future
    Registration date : 2010-09-29

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Per-Scan on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:52 pm

    ^
    You're welcome Smile

    Anyway, I scratched it hours ago and the itch hasn't come back. So, that's good.

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:52 pm

    "There's a 50% chance that if you smoke, you'll get cancer."
    "Nah, it won't happent o me."
    "There's a one in eight million chance to win the lottery."
    "This could be my lucky day!"



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Per-Scan
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

    Number of posts : 385
    Age : 43
    Location : One year in the future
    Registration date : 2010-09-29

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Per-Scan on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:45 am

    ^
    Hey! Have you been reading my diary!?

    PS: I didn't win. Sad

    stathmk
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

    Male
    Number of posts : 1403
    Age : 36
    Location : Indiana, United States
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

    Publisher's Clearing House

    Post by stathmk on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:42 pm

    @Dark_wizzie wrote:"There's a 50% chance that if you smoke, you'll get cancer."
    "Nah, it won't happent o me."
    "There's a one in eight million chance to win the lottery."
    "This could be my lucky day!"
    I've heard that you're more likely to be struck by lightning twice within a year than to be The next Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes winner.

    Have you ever heard of the movie "Indescent Proposal" with Demi Moore and Robert Redford? It's a tame movie. Demi Moore is another man's wife and sleeps with billionaire Robert Redford for $1 million. Would you sleep with Dick Clark and Ed McMahon for $10 million? Every once in while when millions of dollars were mentioned in college, I would ask guys if they would sleep with Dick Clark and Ed McMahon for $10 million and 2 guys said yes. I would say no.

    Atina
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

    Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Age : 26
    Hobbie : Nitpicking
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Atina on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:46 am

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X14e9Fwxa8w

    thats luck or bad luck?

    stathmk
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

    Male
    Number of posts : 1403
    Age : 36
    Location : Indiana, United States
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

    Lightning

    Post by stathmk on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:57 am

    @Atina wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X14e9Fwxa8w

    thats luck or bad luck?
    Thanks for the video link, Atina. I should send this video link to Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.

    Yahweh, Jehovah, Zeus, Jupiter, Thor, Odin, and the Japanese Raiden are vengeful thunder or lightning gods that like to strike people with lightning and watch them die!

    I was listening to an American radio show called “Paul Harvey’s The Rest of The Story.” An African with a name that I can’t remember or pronounce was struck by lightning on the golf course. The bolt of lightning fused his golf clubs together. He lived.

    In Weekly Reader magazine, a man was struck by lightning 7 times in 35 years. The lightning burnt off his eyebrows and hair. I later on read about the same man in a different magazine. The Weekly Reader didn’t notice or didn’t care to mention that he was a park ranger, and committed suicide reportedly after being rejected by a lover.

    On a page about statistics, 75% of people struck by lightning survive. Getting struck in the head by lightning feels like getting hit in the head with a sledge hammer.

    I’ve heard that a bolt of lightning is hotter than the Sun’s surface or atmosphere.

    In Discover, National Geographic, or both there was an article about people struck by lightning. One boy was a football player and the bolt burnt through his helmet. He survived, but he refuses to talk about it. Some people struck by lightning have post-electrocution syndrome. They may have the lightning fractal pattern burnt in their backs temporarily. A woman wearing a cross necklace was struck by lightning, and the heat burned an image of the cross into her chest. She lived.

    I was in a shop selling different minerals. One of the minerals was fulgerite, or amorphous petrified glass from lightning: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulgerite . It had a message that it was mentioned in the movie, “Sweet Home, Alabama.”

    My Mom knew somebody that was driving during a storm in our home town. Lightning struck the tree, the tree fell down on the car, and killed her.

    Curiously enough, time-lapsed photography actually shows that lightning first strikes from the ground to the sky. Streamers are sent up to the sky apparently to indicate the shortest distance for the strike. Then the lightning that we see strikes the ground. It was in National Geographic and other places.

    Lightning does strike the same place twice. I’ve heard that lightning strikes The Empire State Building or Sears Towers about 7 to 10 times a year.

    For some reason, people getting struck by lightning remind me of people struck by meteorites. In about 1910, a woman was lying on her couch. A 9 or 10-pound meteor struck her roof, hit her in her stomach, and gave her a bruise. A girl was hit in the foot by a tiny meteorite and she described it as being very hot. A meteorite burned up in the atmosphere over Tunguska/Tungusk, Siberia causing a crater in 1908 and I don’t know if anybody died. I’ve been to the 50,000-year-old crater near Winslow, Arizona.

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:39 pm

    Every day I tell myself that waking up tomorrow morning when staying up this late will suck. Then next morning, I tell myself I'll never do that again. But I do.



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:23 pm

    Here is a puzzle:

    I am going to put a small book on the ground. I will not put anything over the book. How do I make it so that you can't jump over it?



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Atina
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

    Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Age : 26
    Hobbie : Nitpicking
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Atina on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:17 am

    put it next to wall/corner?

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:21 pm

    Dangit, you are good!!! Twisted Evil



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Atina
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

    Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Age : 26
    Hobbie : Nitpicking
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Atina on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:01 pm

    was too easy xd
    my turn:

    What can you cut while there will be no effect that you cut it?

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:25 pm

    No clue. silent



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Guest on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:55 pm

    Hi Billy!


    Last edited by Chokster37 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:06 pm

    After reading that, I feel like a better person.



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Andy
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

    Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Andy on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:19 pm

    After reading that, I feel kind of useless! Razz

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:35 pm

    Uncle Johnw as driving. There was no moon, or lightposts. He didn't have his car lights turned on. A lady in all black walked across the street. Luckily, Uncle John stopped just in time. How did Uncle John see the lady?



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Andy
    Seasoned Wolfer
    Seasoned Wolfer

    Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2007-12-22

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Andy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:39 pm

    It was daytime. Razz

    Dark_wizzie
    I am Death Incarnate!
    I am Death Incarnate!

    Male
    Number of posts : 5090
    Age : 22
    Location : USA or Tawain
    Job : Student, Part time Cactuar fanatic
    Hobbie : Planting Cactuars.
    Message : I made this forum when I was 13 High on Drugs
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Dark_wizzie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:46 pm

    OMG how do you guys get the answer so quickly???



    Wolf3d Haven
    Minute Logic Blog

    Atina
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

    Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Age : 26
    Hobbie : Nitpicking
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Atina on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:15 am


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:53 am

    Hi Aaron!


    Last edited by Chokster37 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

    Atina
    Bring em' On!
    Bring em' On!

    Female
    Number of posts : 102
    Age : 26
    Hobbie : Nitpicking
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Atina on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:04 pm

    i know, but was fun to confuse my friends with this xd

    stathmk
    Hardcore Wolfer
    Hardcore Wolfer

    Male
    Number of posts : 1403
    Age : 36
    Location : Indiana, United States
    Job : fast food worker & wolfensteingoodies.com webmaster
    Hobbie : old games & young dames
    Registration date : 2008-04-08

    If I’m a comedian impersonating Dr. Seuss!

    Post by stathmk on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:15 am

    If God is still Jewish, then watch this cartoon with "The Goy Who Stole Hanukah" and "The Cat In The Yarmulka."

    In 1999, Jay Leno had a segment where he said, "Today is Dr. Seuss' birthday. He would have been 95 if he lived." Then Leno held up 2 books. They were "Green Plagues and Ham by Saddam I Am" and "Uncle Sam I Am." "Uncle Sam I Am" was about Bill Clinton. Then Leno said, "I did not make my intern lie. I did not make her touch my fly. I did not cheat on my spouse. I did not leave The White House."

    "The Lorax" is in theaters. I just thought of something. "I am the Lorax, I speak for The Trees. I am a sick thorax, I speak and I wheeze."

    I suppose that if Dr. Seuss were a comedian impersonating a Muslim then he could say:
    I would not eat green eggs and ham.
    They are not kosher in The Koran.
    I would not eat them in Teheran.
    I would not eat them in Iran.
    I would not eat them in Iraq.
    I would not eat them during an attack.

    On "The Simpsons," Bart and Lisa go to Dr. Masseuse. The massage therapist said something like, "Be quiet while I massage your neck. If you want me to stop talking this way, write me a check."

    I've noticed that some comedians broadcast on Indiana radio are non-Asian men married to Asian women. So I thought I’d pretend that I’m a comedian impersonating Dr. Seuss with Asian Fever:
    I would travel by plane to photograph Sung Hi-Lee.
    I would travel by train to skate with Kristy Yamaguchi.
    I would watch The Price Is Right for Natasha Yi.
    I would download pictures of Francine Dee.

    I wrote the following Limerick too. If Dr. Seuss were Stephen King:
    There once was a man from The Dead,
    who lives underneath your bed.
    He’ll awake you at night
    In a terrible fright
    And scare you out of your head.

    If Dr. Seuss were a comedian impersonating a serial killer: scared
    Welcome to Morgan’s Morgue.
    You kill 'em, we chill 'em.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Haven garbage bin : Spam Edition

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:35 am


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:35 am